tl92

All Australian
Sep 11, 2009
Wantirna South
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Gold Coast delist five players. Jacob Gilbee, Kyal Horsley, Mav Weller, Liam Patrick and Joel Wilkinson.
Any worth picking up? I know we have been interested in Liam Patrick and Maverick Weller in the past

we supposedly are interested in maverick weller. Probably because he has the coolest name in the AFL

we supposedly are interested in maverick weller. Probably because he has the coolest name in the AFL

And a Hawk fan.

With the new rules regarding delistings, we can just add him to the list if we want him, a la Simpkin..and he was a pretty mad Hawthorn fan as a lad, apparently.

I wonder what went wrong for him up in GC though...due diligence required, for sure...

HAWTHORN is also reportedly showing strong interest in newly delisted Gold Coast Sun Maverick Weller

NORTH Melbourne has shown interest in Hawks youngster Mitch Hallahan, who has struggled to get a senior call-up this season.
Hallahan, who has been one of the best for Hawthorn’s feeder team Box Hill, is in the lower pecking order at the Hawks given he has to compete against the likes of Sam Mitchell and Brad Sewell for a spot in the team.

http://www.footballnation.com.au/afl/afl-clubs/trade-whispers-bulldogs-make-a-big-play-for-crameri/

NORTH Melbourne has shown interest in Hawks youngster Mitch Hallahan, who has struggled to get a senior call-up this season.
/

The Hawks would be offering Hallahan at least two years, and probably three, based on what he's shown this year.

Senior football from early next year is very much on the cards, with the ages of our mids in mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were very interested in weller last season but couldnt work a trade to my understanding, would be a great pick as a delisted free agent

The Hawks would be offering Hallahan at least two years, and probably three, based on what he's shown this year.

Senior football from early next year is very much on the cards, with the ages of our mids in mind.

Hallanhan would be under the same issues at North as at Hawks. Competing with Zieble/Swallow etc, who are all a lot younger than the players he would compete with at the Hawks.

HAWTHORN is also reportedly showing strong interest in newly delisted Gold Coast Sun Maverick Weller

Hallahan, who has been one of the best for Hawthorn’s feeder team Box Hill, is in the lower pecking order at the Hawks given he has to compete against the likes of Sam Mitchell and Brad Sewell for a spot in the team.

http://www.footballnation.com.au/afl/afl-clubs/trade-whispers-bulldogs-make-a-big-play-for-crameri/
I'll lose my s**t if we don't hold onto Hallahan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back