Game Day Round 15, 2023 : Gold Coast v Hawthorn, 4.40pm, Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Hawks!.....I do not expect us to win. Dewy would of read the riot act after losing to the Bloo's .
The grounds surface, the slippery ball, is an experience in itself, especially with players that have not played there, if we adapt quickly we can win, if we don't refer to the first statement.

Suns by 13pts.

2 young midfields going head to head will be facinating.
Last year Rowell got Duke in Darwin and Duke returned the favour in Tassie.
Hopefully they go head to head. They could become great modern day rivals.

Close on paper but up there they should be heavy favourites. King and Lukosius are huge talents and a real test of our back line.

Weddle and Humphry could be another exciting match up.

Last edited:
Heading down to the footy today it's a beautiful day perfect conditions 24c for the first bounce. 19c for the second half!

I generally think this is 50/50 - 60/40 match the suspension is a curve ball.

Looking forward to seeing how the boys go without the Sicily down back after the Port Adelaide match. All eyes on Frost, Scrimshaw and the Midfield

Go the Hawks let surprise a few and get a another win, Hawks by 15 points

I think we might struggle today being interstate and not having Sicily. Still horrified by how much we fell apart without him against Port Adelaide.

We've won 3 out of our last 4 and Gold Coast are a side that could fall apart if we get the game on our terms - but i don't think we'll win if they get a head start on us at all.

I think we might struggle today being interstate and not having Sicily. Still horrified by how much we fell apart without him against Port Adelaide.

We've won 3 out of our last 4 and Gold Coast are a side that could fall apart if we get the game on our terms - but i don't think we'll win if they get a head start on us at all.
Sam will be all over rectifying what happened against Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just don’t have a good feeling about todays game. The Suns up there and us coming off the bye. Hope I’m wrong but I reckon this could be an ugly outcome

Post-bye and up there where we rarely go, in conditions they're absolutely used to and we're not. I don't think we'll win but I don't think they'll flog us. GCS by 3-4 goals.

Eh, Sunday arvo when it's an away game interstate is great.
It's trash when you live over an hr from the city and it's a home game
Haha! My exact situation today. I live an hour from the ground. But can't wait to see the boys go at it. We get a game up here once every three years or so, so can't wait.

Suns are a far better side up there and Sis is just a huge out .

Im interested to see how we handle Sis out this time . We dont have him for 3 games so think its important we see a good competitive outing without him .

I think it'll tough up there but we are in good form too .

Hawks to keep the roll going by 10 pts 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back