Gold Coast Suns in DT/SC 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forward upgrade not really an option - no cash and already got Martin and nicholls, and can't trade in Tmitchell for Jom coz its kinda like robbing Peter to pay Paul: I'm just moving the 0.

Dixon may be back next week, so thats gorringe out. Sumner out when Bennell returns in 2-3 weeks? Is that fair?

Dixon will be back after the week from all reports, so you'd imagine gorro is the out for him. As for bennell, not sure sumner is the man to go, wait and see how Liam Patrick goes this week, many agree he is on his last legs so he's a chance to make way. Personally I rate sumner as he has a bit of an x-factor

Hey guys, thoughts on Trent McKenzie?
Can he keep up his current form? Because he's been very good so far!
But will teams start to tag him and how will that affect him?

anyone have nay news on Nathan Bock? is he read for a game at AFL level soon?

Hey guys - what are your thoughts on Josh Hall? I believe he made his debut against us last year and was quite impressive with his leap. Played against us last week in that same fixture and I think the commentators mentioned it was his first start for the year? What is his job security like? With the season more or less over for you guys, will McKenna be testing out some of those fringe players to see how they go?

Also, what about Boston? I think I heard he's been the sub 3 games now so he might be an option to free up some cash given he will be cheap.

Hey guys - what are your thoughts on Josh Hall? I believe he made his debut against us last year and was quite impressive with his leap. Played against us last week in that same fixture and I think the commentators mentioned it was his first start for the year? What is his job security like? With the season more or less over for you guys, will McKenna be testing out some of those fringe players to see how they go?

Also, what about Boston? I think I heard he's been the sub 3 games now so he might be an option to free up some cash given he will be cheap.

Bump. I think he is set to go up in price next week - might be worth downgrading Blicavs for him to free up some cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, good effort on the weekend and just fell short of the Weagirls :p:thumbsu:

Just wondering, is Nicholls out for the remainder of the season? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back