Suns ladder prediction in 2024

What is your ladder prediction for Suns in 2024?

• 1-4

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 9-13

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • 14-18

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Time to make ladder prediction and reasons behind it.

A new experienced coach brings a lot of hope. On the other hand, it's extremely even competition and learning a new plan as quickly as possible is a big challenge. Taking a next step is the biggest challenge. Do Suns players have a mental strength to do it? Do we have a list to play finals or do Suns still have holes in the list?

Pre-season practice games were underwhelming but should have no bearing on regular season if history is any indication.

What is your tip?

8th-9th

Think the talent is there to break the finals drought, but there are a few teams that might sneak in ahead of them ... Saints, Dogs and Adelaide.

Pies
Lions
Giants
Blues
Paer
Swines
Dees

and then a raffle. The big hope is one of those 7 teams has a shocker and fall out of the 8

Next year 100%

Last edited:
8th-9th

Think the talent is there to break the finals drought, but there are a few teams that might sneak in ahead of them ... Saints, Dogs and Adelaide.

Pies
Lions
Giants
Blues
Paer
Swines
Dees

and then a raffle. The big hope is one of those 7 teams has a shocker and fall out of the 8

Next year 100%
Dees seem like they walking around egg shells

I'm going with 6th or 7th. I think we're going to be hovering around the 8 for the first half of the season and then Dimma's game plan will click and we'll have a strong second half of the season that will get us in there. Possibly even a home final.

I know it won't seem like it in the week leading up to it, but a dream scenario for us would be knowing that a win in the final round of the season against Richmond at the MCG would seal finals/a home final for us and then we go down there and secure a famous win against Dimma's old team on their home turf + the home of footy.

15th Sad but true.

This is a list devoid of real confidence despite how often they like to talk a big game.

Despite having some fast and skilled players, we’re not fast and not skilled as a whole. Two attributes needed for success in the modern AFL.

Dimma is going to find out that not all that glitters is gold.

Last edited:
7th. Will play a final v carlton at mcg who will finish 6. Will be only final in Melbourne week 1 and draw 90k

my top 8
1. Brisbane
2. GWS
3. Collingwood
4. Melbourne
5. Sydney
6. Carlton
7. SUNS
8. Port Adelaide

9. Adelaide
10. St Kilda
11. Bulldogs
12. Fremantle
13. Richmond
14. Hawthorn
15. Geelong
16. Essendon
17. North Melbourne
18. West Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12th -14th
Too many better sides than us at this stage.
Lacking A" grade quality players.
Too many C" graders.
You're only as good as your bottom 6 and our bottom 6 are shite
I know Dimma the Showman walked back his "80% there" statement he made on arrival but he's right
Of course he's right-the guy has won 3 premierships.
It's not as if he needs a BigFooty nuffy to tell him what's needed for deep September action

Back