Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway the old club of mine I was referring to was Mount Pleasant
:confused::confused::confused:

This is the Golden Rivers thread mate not a thread about me.

Have Quamby managed to snare any recruits for the upcoming season??

So is Mt Pleasant in the Golden Rivers are they? Think you choose to answer the questions you like and side step the questions you dont want to answer.

You brought Mt Pleasant into the equastion not me and now i want to know how many scoobs games you played and you want to shut up shop. You like to hunt down information inregards to players on many threads and now the micro scope is on you, you've gone into 'no comment' mode like a rock star.

I thought it was a reasonable question but if you choose not to answer it, then i say fair enough. RE- Quambatook you'd have to ask the guy we both know who posts on here from Quambatook, but you wont get an answer for another week as he's on holidays interstate.

I hope this doesn't end up on the back page of the Northern Times, but I don't think it was that hard to recruit May. Had $1000 on his head and was shopping himself around, with no clubs around the Deni area that interested. Wakool took him for $800.

Footy Pie, that post deserves a two page spread at minimum. Even a nice glossy lift out with all your previous posts and an action shot of you at the keyboard.

I agree whole heartedly with everyhting your posts says Vincent but I can 100% assure you that it has happened before as it was the Guardian newspaper that has done it. Our old friend Mr Clifton wrote directly from bigfooty on a couple of occassions.

Anyway the old club of mine I was referring to was Mount Pleasant

the original not the lookalike

:confused::confused::confused:

So is Mt Pleasant in the Golden Rivers are they? Think you choose to answer the questions you like and side step the questions you dont want to answer.

You brought Mt Pleasant into the equastion not me and now i want to know how many scoobs games you played and you want to shut up shop. You like to hunt down information inregards to players on many threads and now the micro scope is on you, you've gone into 'no comment' mode like a rock star.

I thought it was a reasonable question but if you choose not to answer it, then i say fair enough. RE- Quambatook you'd have to ask the guy we both know who posts on here from Quambatook, but you wont get an answer for another week as he's on holidays interstate.

I bought Mount Pleasant up in relation to you as you were a player in the Golden Rivers Footy League last season. My question was whether you were heading to Mt Pleasant. It is relevant to this thread as you are/were a player in the league

Ok mate I will answer your question. From memory I played 5 or 6 games in the 2's plus the 2 finals we won including the grand final. Am I supposed to be embarrased or something. I had a terrible year in the ones and was rightfully sent back to the reserves as there was blokes playing better footy than me. It turned out to be an enjoyable second half of the year and I will be back at Mt Pleasant one day and am still in very close contact with most at the club.

Hope the answer satisfies your curiosity

Hope the answer satisfies your curiosity

My last post did state that if you didnt want to answer it, 'then fair enough'.

My 'curiosity' is no different to you asking me if id had a chat with Mt Pleasant. As for it being only a Golden Rivers thread, many posts go off track and other footy leagues get posted about. Many people get on other threads and have a chat about player 'x' from league 'y' and how will they perform in a certain league.

It was a simple question and not loaded at all. Still think you missed my point that, im positive no papers would have 'printed actual' posts off Big Footy, then cut/pasted them in their local rag. I stand to be corrected but does it actually register to you what i've previously posted? Id love to know which paper/papers have ever gone down that path as to putting actual posts into print?

what if mitsch does not consent to this ptf? think they are setting up praccy matches without discussing on forums. theres always someone wanting one its just we always play them away and they never return the favour the following yr.

I'd suggest this is consent, also sure he's a big boy and can contact me via pm if he objected !!

At this stage we have one against Rushworth and one against Huntly( not confirmed) both at mathoura i think which will be good

Huntly have pulled out on us, seems they were happy for us to go there last year but not to keen on returning the favour. so we are looking for one on the 20th March.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shame shame shame mouli things are tough i know but please ,recruiting 15 16 & 17 year olds from koondrook barham offering money for kids to play footy u blokes should be ashamed of yourself .Dont want to name names but trick sheephouse U are a disgrace ,this my friend is how and why country footy is going down hill . I know if u dont get players u might fold and it would be the end of the town no hub and all that bullshit . u now have a coach who has prven he knows how to recruit blokes from out off the area . well how about doing just that ,go and chase central murray top reserve grade players kerang cohuna swan hiill least there old enough to put a little back over the bar .

latest news BRAD KINGWELL To Nully To Replace The Red Headed Glen Smith.:thumbsu:
highly doubt he would go there as he has been there and done the golden rivers thing 3years back with murrabit,wonder how long before his mate bedgie moves on and plays for yet another club in the central murray nully better win the flag this year or I would say that he will be on his way what do u reckon WANNAWIN?:confused:

highly doubt he would go there as he has been there and done the golden rivers thing 3years back with murrabit,wonder how long before his mate bedgie moves on and plays for yet another club in the central murray nully better win the flag this year or I would say that he will be on his way what do u reckon WANNAWIN?:confused:

Kingers will definitely be wearing blue and gold

shame shame shame mouli things are tough i know but please ,recruiting 15 16 & 17 year olds from koondrook barham offering money for kids to play footy u blokes should be ashamed of yourself .Dont want to name names but trick sheephouse U are a disgrace ,this my friend is how and why country footy is going down hill . I know if u dont get players u might fold and it would be the end of the town no hub and all that bullshit . u now have a coach who has prven he knows how to recruit blokes from out off the area . well how about doing just that ,go and chase central murray top reserve grade players kerang cohuna swan hiill least there old enough to put a little back over the bar .
Isn't Ice from Barham? Is he taking the kids with him? Your right, money has f@#%ed country footy. The days of playing for your local town/community and the them vs us mentality are long gone my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back