• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• Taylor Walker

• Reilly O'Brien

• Jordon Butts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t:
losers who attack the club for being pissweak then making pissweak excuses everytime the umpires do a piss poor performance.

Even neutrals are commenting on it.

2 arent mutually exclusive.
I felt tex was behind as he can do, i didn’t notice fog being behind, wrestling yes.

FOG often stands and point to an area but doesnt move or lead. His opponent just gets the jump to the area he points toward.

In saying that, our smalls excell at running into the holes to glog up space.

Is he the baldy? Always noticed we get the ruff end from a baldy umpire.
Yes.
Pretty sure it was him that screwed us in the 2012 prelim against Hawks.

One of the most biased games I’ve been to, along with the doggies one with Parnell that I had the unfortunate luck witness first hand as well.

The concern for me is when Tex retires. Fogarty isn't going to get it done as the main banana. Welsh can't come quick enough.

We were smashed for 3 quarters.
The umpires didn't cost us the game

We need to select better
Smashed? Do you know how many set shots we missed compared to Melbourne in the 1st 3 quarters and then copped shit umpire decisions in the 4th where even Port Power supporters and bias Vic commentators mentioned it so........

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a been well worn script over the years.

Play away, look like s**t for periods, play like millionaires for parts, either get in front early and choke, or come from behind and still fall short.

Sick of it.

As a Melbourne based Crows supporter, I have seen this script way too many times in the last 20 years.

I don't think we've won at MCG since 2017!

Yeah why run when it’ll go over your head anyway 😆

Well if youre going to do that, you still have to protect the drop or work to the front.

When hes up and about, he leads well and it pays off.
When hes having an off one, he is lazy with his leading and he opts to point, play from behind or wrestle.

The delivery is the delivery either way.
A lot of the time we bomb high and long because there is absolutely zero movement from our 3 tall fwds.

Well if youre going to do that, you still have to protect the drop or work to the front.

When hes up and about, he leads well and it pays off.
When hes having an off one, he is lazy with his leading and he opts to point, play from behind or wrestle.

The delivery is the delivery either way.
A lot of the time we bomb high and long because there is absolutely zero movement from our 3 tall fwds.
Unless you’re there (I certainly wasn’t) it’s very hard to tell how he was leading.
One thing you could see was our forwardline was extremely clogged compared to Melbournes, it emptied out a bit in the last and that’s when we did the scoring.

Back