Review Goodbye to the Paddle Pop (From the jumpers anyway)

Remove this Banner Ad

I find curious that for years the masses have bemoaned the theft of our "Premiership" jumper, demanded it be returned, but now want to change the back, and in some instances the front as well. The people have spoken. Let's embrace the return of this important icon and stop wishing for a new design.

I find curious that for years the masses have bemoaned the theft of our "Premiership" jumper, demanded it be returned, but now want to change the back, and in some instances the front as well. The people have spoken. Let's embrace the return of this important icon and stop wishing for a new design.

This is where I disagree (slightly). Back in 2009, our logo was very tired and I think even our jersey was started to look a bit dated. I like a bit of change to keep things looking fresh - even Victorian clubs with much longer history and tradition have made subtle adjustments to their jerseys or completely changed their logos.

But I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, so as long as the Lion is back I will be completely satisfied for 2015.

This is where I disagree (slightly). Back in 2009, our logo was very tired and I think even our jersey was started to look a bit dated. I like a bit of change to keep things looking fresh - even Victorian clubs with much longer history and tradition have made subtle adjustments to their jerseys or completely changed their logos.

But I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, so as long as the Lion is back I will be completely satisfied for 2015.
Yeah, I don't dismiss the ideas like the higher blue on the back or even the 'V' front, just don't think it is the time for it on the eve of its return.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back