FTA-TV Gotham

Remove this Banner Ad

Phew...
glad they didnt go with the Jerome is the joker angle. as mentioned the Joker has no "cannon" back story, the closest is "the killing joke" where he basically revealed he was a normal guy who just had a really bad day..

Excellent, excellent episode. Alfred smacking Cat may be my favourite moment of the series so far.

Alfred is the highlight of this season, calling Selina treacle and telling her to Jog on was great

agree that Riddler setup is great also. laughed at 'I'm glad he's dead' way to put your foot in it

Wondered when they would get to Silver St Cloud interesting way to do it, no way this girl is the same age as Bruce though.

Alfred and Zsasz are the highlights in this show

Last edited:
I'm not going to go into alot detail, but there is one theory questioning why Lord Taylor's Penguin is tall and lean, whereas the comic-book Penguin is short and stubby.

He only just got into power still plenty of time to live the good life and get fat before the batman arrives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't heard those theories. He shuffles around and even calls himself Penguin. Not sure how that could make him an imposter.

For some reason some theory someone posted on Reddit last year that Penguin was infact the joker really took off. Not sure why it got legs to be honest.

I'm not going to go into alot detail, but there is one theory questioning why Lord Taylor's Penguin is tall and lean, whereas the comic-book Penguin is short and stubby.
It's a different version and he's still young. Dumb theory that one!

Good episode penguin steals the show again

But same problem this show always has ending on a 'cliffhanger' like "Bruce Wayne will DIE" is great in a normal show because you go omg they are gonna kill the kid

But in this they end on that bombshell and all you can think is "yeah but he won't"

Really liking this show at the moment, but have to agree with the above.

Sometimes I forget for a moment, but then suddenly remember that certain characters can't be killed off. It really does kill some scenes.

Good episode penguin steals the show again

But same problem this show always has ending on a 'cliffhanger' like "Bruce Wayne will DIE" is great in a normal show because you go omg they are gonna kill the kid

But in this they end on that bombshell and all you can think is "yeah but he won't"

I find these comments odd. Do you usually watch super hero TV shows/movies expecting the hero to be killed?

I find these comments odd. Do you usually watch super hero TV shows/movies expecting the hero to be killed?

No not usually but superheroes have died plenty of times in comics, batman has been killed off multiple times but never as Bruce Wayne before he even became batman.

All the other shows always have that as an option for example if they want to kill Barry on the flash eventually they can and it would be a valid plot.

Trying to kill Bruce on this just becomes well how will Jim Gordon stop you.

Speaking of Jim why does galavan hate him, it can't just be barb he doesn't seem the type to jeopardise his plans just because a crazy he sprung from Arkham said so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back