Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

11 out, including the entire spine. Still a poor showing for their final hit out.

Che Walls, Penrith, Matt Rennie, Matt Ryan, Brad Ryan, Buffa Ryan, Chaz Seargant, Jones and the 3x Maroochydore boys Simpson, Williams and Warren.
That's a good chunk of guys not playing, not ideal for round 1 prep playing with 11 starters out though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they would be looking to play finals and aim for 6th spot I reckon. Some good players back in the fold at dogland.
Did Aidyn Johnson play in their praccy on Saturday? Echuca couldn’t keep him on the straight and narrow, I’d be surprised if he pans out.

How will the fly ins go in major league footy? Gv is still easily in the top5 leagues in the country, I'm not sure you can have 3-4 fly in and not train from qld and make an impact

Not quite sure whether many of this years crop are “fly ins”. I know last year that term was thrown around, but all of those guys moved to Melbourne or Shepp and trained with the local guys. The Melbourne based players were expected to train in Tat or Thursdays and most were consistently doing that.

They’re certainly trying to limit and avoid fly ins as much as they can.

Where do Tat finish this year?

I’m thinking mid table. If they can get Johnson fit and firing he could be a top 10 player in the comp. Got some quality players in Walls, the Ryan’s and Elliott through the midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just woke up to be graced by Echuca’s first team selection for the year. Once again, the perfect mix of seniority and young buck. It’s hard to see a world where they do not dominate again. How many years do they win this thing for?

Also as an oppo supporter it’s fantastic to see Danny Willis back. Always great to hang over the fence and give him a mouthful all in good faith of course

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back