Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Post number?

974. Then Ringo backed you up a few posts later. So don’t spend your time having a go at me for no reason just because someone spoke negatively about your precious tigers. Once they show something I’ll happily eat my words

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

974. Then Ringo backed you up a few posts later. So don’t spend your time having a go at me for no reason just because someone spoke negatively about your precious tigers. Once they show something I’ll happily eat my words

Go back and read that post really slowly fat cat. Particularly the bit about 'excluding the others' ... Post 974 referenced the three clubs last to win a premiership. Mooroopna 1986. Euroa 1990. Rochester 2008.

Go back and read that post really slowly fat cat. Particularly the bit about 'excluding the others' ... Post 974 referenced the three clubs last to win a premiership. Mooroopna 1986. Euroa 1990. Rochester 2008.

Post #371 you declared them too! Not enjoying being called out for your bias

I’m just yanking your chain Silver Surfer! Time to hit the hay old boy, surely got better things to do on your Sunday

ky look strong but are in 7th so who drops out of the 6 to make room for them come season's end? Rochester? Mansfield?

The mountain men are struggling but a big win on the weekend might spark something. I think we can assume Echuca, Euroa, Shepp and Mooroopna are almost locks, that 5th and 6th spot a raffle between Mansfield, Ky, Seymour and Tat (maybe) but that’s it for me

Smith will be a big out for Ky. Holds the backline together but is a classy fwd too. Will the replace him before June 30?

Whilst Kyabram are ‘down’ at the moment, I suspect they will have something up their sleeve. A club as powerful as them would no doubt be targeting something pre June 30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst Kyabram are ‘down’ at the moment, I suspect they will have something up their sleeve. A club as powerful as them would no doubt be targeting something pre June 30.

Could they throw the chequebook at someone like a Tom Holman and try get him back from Moama?

Could they throw the chequebook at someone like a Tom Holman and try get him back from Moama?

He would be the ideal recruit. If I was to think outside the box I also wouldn’t be surprised if they looked towards the big smoke. What about a Lachie Plowman type? Not sure if he would leave Maribyrnong Park but I would be happy to ask the question.

You boys are just being silly again. Where is Olay Olay ... ?
Glad you’re being called out for your provocative ways silver tongue. Bout time your nastiness is acknowledged.

And by the way!!!! Here I am!!! I’m back.

Talking about rochy, heard that they are shocking this year by all reports. 150th anniversary and they are crumbling towards the bottom.

Silver tongue needs to stop being biased and look at himself in the mirror and go “rochy aren’t what I think they are”…….

There I said it. Enjoy gentlemen and lady (that’s you silver tongue)

Glad you’re being called out for your provocative ways silver tongue. Bout time your nastiness is acknowledged.

And by the way!!!! Here I am!!! I’m back.

Talking about rochy, heard that they are shocking this year by all reports. 150th anniversary and they are crumbling towards the bottom.

Silver tongue needs to stop being biased and look at himself in the mirror and go “rochy aren’t what I think they are”…….

There I said it. Enjoy gentlemen and lady (that’s you silver tongue)

Probably no need for this either. Let’s just talk footy

Here we go. The tongue thinking he is bigger than the forum again. Let people have their piece tongue.

In relation to this. I do think Rochy are trending in the right direction, although fat cat does have merit to his conversation.

PS. My Morrison thermos hot tip C. McCarthy again having 42 disposals for the cats on the weekend. He is no longer flying under the radar

Agree with the tip on McCarthy terrific player who gets heaps of the sherrin But don’t leave shepps Luke Smith out of the mix he’s also been red hot

Where is L.Smith going?

Was told he was playing In Melbourne now and saw that he didn’t play at Ky on the weekend. Not the first time I’d been told that so just figured it was correct. Could be wrong though

Again and again and again. Bullying other members. I am 47 years old. Love chatting footy. And this is what I get. Demonstrative and malicious. You’re a true warrior tongue.

I only need to cast my mind back a few weeks when you were bullying others including myself. If you love chatting football, that's all good and well, but all the other stuff is making it unenjoyable. Perhaps Aucklander needs to act upon some of this stuff. The 3 'new' posters all arriving at the same time? i would think not!

I only need to cast my mind back a few weeks when you were bullying others including myself. If you love chatting football, that's all good and well, but all the other stuff is making it unenjoyable. Perhaps Aucklander needs to act upon some of this stuff. The 3 'new' posters all arriving at the same time? i would think not!
Sorry, but there's a bit of running to the principle about this Ringo.. if Aucklander, or any mod, sees something wrong I'm sure they don't need prompting to do so.

Are the stats still shared in the shepp news? If so what day?
Cheers boys

Sorry, but there's a bit of running to the principle about this Ringo.. if Aucklander, or any mod, sees something wrong I'm sure they don't need prompting to do so.
No mate..have you been subject to some personal comments from these posters? Sorry, but I've had enough of the rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back