Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Went too the ky tat game today, both teams ended up very short on the bench with ky loosing Herbert in the first 5mins with a calf,Tat had there chances in the 2nd half , De Pasquale was the difference in the end kicking 7 goals
Anyone know if ky get many back after the bye?
Matt
Mango
Gould's?
Khoo

Well I went down to Mooroopna vs Seymour for a look on the weekend. Bit of a scrap and wasn’t easy for mrp but guess who once again will claim votes for the Morrison…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will be an interesting watch Morrison night tongue. I’ll be getting the popcorn and lollies sorted!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The ball magnet can play all right both times I’ve seen him he would’ve got maximum votes .Long way to go yet thermo but a player like him that gets the sherrin as often as he does umps just love them

That’s a lot of cash!!
It’s actually 13.2 Million as Council are contributing 2 million on top of the 11.3 million federal money to re surface the oval and 4 new turf wickets and irrigation. Pretty good long overdue outcome I’d say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another 2 million on top
Of that provided by council to resurface the oval, new irrigation and 4 turf wickets along with a new score board. Great news. Total spend is 13.2 million.

There is some great news for the GV and Echuca. I believe 11.3 million has been delivered for an upgrade of Vic Park. It's long overdue, but the club will have some outstanding facilities shortly.
Great for the club and I appreciate the history , but I wonder if a different site should have been considered ?

Great for the club and I appreciate the history , but I wonder if a different site should have been considered ?
Spot on. I know it would annoy the old stalwarts, but I think a sporting precinct similar to that in Mildura should’ve been looked at. Maybe in the Echuca west area. Echuca, Echuca United, basketball, netball, cricket and other indoor sports at the one, modern facility. The Victoria park precinct isn’t really fit for purpose anymore.

Spot on. I know it would annoy the old stalwarts, but I think a sporting precinct similar to that in Mildura should’ve been looked at. Maybe in the Echuca west area. Echuca, Echuca United, basketball, netball, cricket and other indoor sports at the one, modern facility. The Victoria park precinct isn’t really fit for purpose anymore.

Would cost more than the 13 million. Even though it shouldn’t

Would cost more than the 13 million. Even though it shouldn’t
The opportunities are only restricted by imagination . Netball association , swimming pool / gym , sports medicine consulting rooms / sports supply stores . All could be integrated into the one venue and all could share centralised parking which is the biggest issue in most sports venues and most certainly problematic at all Echuca sports facilities .

It would also allow council to re-purpose current sites which would now be prime real estate and go some way in off setting costs .

Out of interest and slightly off topic did government commit to the Rochy swimming pool upgrade ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back