News Grand Final at the Craypot

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmo's rubber chicken

161211.jpg

Chad Fletcher's time of death

Going to be a bit embarrassing if we don't break the attendance record, given the sell-out.

VaFL will be able to roll back the line on Optus getting more "Big Games"
Been lots of sell out games.

Should break the record, but there's always the sick/die/emergency no show factor - and possible unsold scalper tickets.

Been lots of sell out games.

Should break the record, but there's always the sick/die/emergency no show factor - and possible unsold scalper tickets.

Just yesterday I heard of a woman from Queensland over here with a ticket to the game who is now stuck in gaol for breaching quarantine.

So at least one person won't be going.

Just yesterday I heard of a woman from Queensland over here with a ticket to the game who is now stuck in gaol for breaching quarantine.

Did she actually have a ticket? Or just assume she would get one?

If so, hopefully she's at least smart enough to sell it / get someone to sell it for her to at least recoup some of money.

Was hoping to get a shirt or something to commemorate the day. AFL shop doesn't seem to have anything. Rebel Sports has this masterpiece -
View attachment 1244962

Pass.
Mate go onto Instagram and hit up joshgarlepp. He’s made a bunch of shirts for it. Local comedian / reporter. The shirt is solid and cheap as *

94BE751F-B9A7-473C-82E0-CD7423E655D0.jpeg

Colonial beers, Sandalford wine and Whipper Snapper whiskey at some pregame functions :D

Fair chance of a few more with tix not making it to the ground also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lmao at that Victorian "influencer" douchebag who can't stop boasting about his travels on social media, proving to be his downfall

Good work Universe

Whats the story there?

Lied on his form that he hadn't visited any other states. Someone tipped off the cops where his social media profile had pics of him in Queensland 1 or 2 days ago

Ah the schaudenfraude

Lied on his form that he hadn't visited any other states. Someone tipped off the cops where his social media profile had pics of him in Queensland 1 or 2 days ago

Ah the schaudenfraude
How did he get in at all? Victoria is a higher risk category than Queensland

What an amazing night.

Just as good if not better in some aspects as the 02, 05, 06 and 15 GF's that I've attended at the MCG.

Only gripe is they still haven't sorted the queues for drinks. Missed most of the pregame entertainment due to being in a 30 minute beer queue. I just don't get why they don't have one person on the taps just constantly keeping the beer flowing. They had the staff to do it.

What an amazing night.

Just as good if not better in some aspects as the 02, 05, 06 and 15 GF's that I've attended at the MCG.

Only gripe is they still haven't sorted the queues for drinks. Missed most of the pregame entertainment due to being in a 30 minute beer queue. I just don't get why they don't have one person on the taps just constantly keeping the beer flowing. They had the staff to do it.
It was weird, there were plenty of sold out games pre-COVID that didn't have the problem. I put it down to having to hire new staff for the event.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back