GRFL Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Just did some research , from a reliable source luke Kirkland has been charged with dealing hash and will miss the 2013 season major loss for the hawks

Just did some research , from a reliable source luke Kirkland has been charged with dealing hash and will miss the 2013 season major loss for the hawks
Good to see you on here Luke :thumbsu: I'm sure you'll still come up for a look with grosey. You'll have a handy side

Interesting Wakool denying four guys clearances to NFL Hunt, Hudgson, Hogg and Richardson.
Perhaps they forgot to hand there socks back.

id be more worried about that locky gleeson that kid is a machine.... especially with the big wiz tapping it down his throat all day....:D :D
Eric..it seems you have forgotten about Josh Blow, i hear he has a put in solid preseason with some private lessons from Glenn Smith to really bring his A Game this year!
Id hate to be playing against Wakool with Smitty ramming it down Blowy's throat all day!!

Eric..it seems you have forgotten about Josh Blow, i hear he has a put in solid preseason with some private lessons from Glenn Smith to really bring his A Game this year!
Id hate to be playing against Wakool with Smitty ramming it down Blowy's throat all day!!
Wakool have talked themselves up for the last few years and done nothing its about time for more action less talk if they want to be a quality side like wandella and nully sorry but cant see them finishing any higher than fourth on the ladder please prove me wrong though wakool

Ok lads lets stop talking dribble in here. This is my ladder prediction for 2013.
1. Macorna
2. Nully
3. Wakool
4. Wandella
5. Ultima
6. Murrabit
7. Moulamein
8. Quamby
9. Hay
Any of the top 5 could possibly finish top I also think moula quamby hay will not be easy beats and could punch 4-5 wins each, which makes for a exciting season.

moula getting a car full of mildura lads each week, lead by a bloke called colin keatch played 2 premierships with merbein bigger leap than nick nat.
Played in Merbein 02 03 flags with 15 imports to the club? Can take a hanger! (on a weekly basis) SFL club quickly worker out to play off him and make him kick it, can turn the ball over by foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez Moula, Wakool, Ultima all having huge preseasons in terms of recruiting. Will we see the changing of the guards in the GRFL or is it all talk from these clubs again!

Jeez Moula, Wakool, Ultima all having huge preseasons in terms of recruiting. Will we see the changing of the guards in the GRFL or is it all talk from these clubs again!

These clubs are always recruiting hard each year because of there isolated areas. Teams like wandella and nulliwal will just top up with 2 or 3 players because they have the ability to retain most players. It would be great to see Moula wakool ultima in the finals but I can't see the bombers or nully disappearing anytime soon.

Ok lads lets stop talking dribble in here. This is my ladder prediction for 2013.
1. Macorna
2. Nully
3. Wakool
4. Wandella
5. Ultima
6. Murrabit
7. Moulamein
8. Quamby
9. Hay
Any of the top 5 could possibly finish top I also think moula quamby hay will not be easy beats and could punch 4-5 wins each, which makes for a exciting season.
Great for the comp up too five teams could win it, going too be a ripper season

1. Macorna
2. Nully
3. Wakool
4. Wandella
5. Ultima
6. Murrabit
7. Moulamein
8. Quamby
9. Hay
Gee u have Wakool up high,word on the street is grose isn't coming knee hasn't come good and Kirkland won't come cause his mate has pulled out,may need to grab a few more Koondrooks reserves

Gee u have Wakool up high,word on the street is grose isn't coming knee hasn't come good and Kirkland won't come cause his mate has pulled out,may need to grab a few more Koondrooks reserves

That's big news busta! In that case I'll put them 5th, I probably had the bombers to low anyway

Practices matches are not far away.
Wakool vs pyramid
Nullawil vs hopetoun
Ultima vs woomerlang
Quamby vs calivil

Clearances seem quiet for march! Is that it? Are clubs keeping a few big recruits quiet? Or are potential players trying to squeeze that extra $50 out of the club to secure there deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back