GRFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any truth to grant ford not playing for nully because they can no longer afford to pay him there first offer!!

any truth to Kirkland not playing this year?
any praccy matches over the weekend??

Murrabit played Marong in a very even hit out. New recruit Matt Roberts was super in the guts for them. They have also shared a couple of live wires from over west. Murrabit will certainly improve this year
I'm told quamby gave Tullygaroopna a 15 goal hiding yesterday must be happy with how their going atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't read to much into that as tally will struggle in the kdl this year..

Hard to read into any practice game when players are missing I guess. No one fields full strength sides this early

Ultima took care of Ouyen easily by all reports. Definitely be around the top, if not the team to beat you would think. Any other practice match results over the weekend just gone?

Let's see some ladder predictions. Biggest improvers? Who's over rated??

I see quamby beat nully. Ultima beat macorna fairly well. Moulamein a big loss. Who watched the games?

I see quamby beat nully. Ultima beat macorna fairly well. Moulamein a big loss. Who watched the games?
Nully had some good players out including their coach might be a bit different next time around but quamby have certainly improved on last season was surprised with the Macorna ultima result tho I thought macorna would be closer then that

Nully had some good players out including their coach might be a bit different next time around but quamby have certainly improved on last season was surprised with the Macorna ultima result tho I thought macorna would be closer then that

Macorna could not finish off and when it fell short Ultima turned it around and could score, the game was a
lot closer than what was on the score board. And Ultima are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back