Vic "Gridlock" Dan Andrews

Remove this Banner Ad

A HCMT is a fixed 7 car unit.
90xx-91xx-92xx-93xx-97xx-98xx-99xx
Units 1-9 are at Pakenham East.
The only coupling it will do is if something breaks down and it or another train needs a tow.
That part of testing was done ages ago before the mainline stuff started.

Mid 2020 matches what Ive been told.

This was from the Werribee testing.

One train will be tested and ready by mid 2020?

Another grinding absurd day in Gridlock Dan's shithole.

Not only will I be voting Liberal for the first time in my life at the next state election, I will also volunteer to hand out how to vote cards.
You hate gridlock but you want to vote for the party that did stuff all when they were last in power including reneging on building the Metro rail tunnel and who are to blame for letting our PT system rot for three decades when they had 27 consecutive years in power. Melbourne has been paying for Monsieur Myop Bolte's anti-rail policies for the past 60 years. You do realise the new Mernda line that Andrews gov. built was putting back a rail line that the Libs ripped up in the 1970s.

Andrews is the first government seriously doing something about Melbourne's transport woes but the scale of 60 years of neglect is so vast it's going to take a couple of decades just to catch up. Congestion won't disappear until car commuters are moved off the roads and onto a modern metro PT system. We have to build that modern metro PT system first. The last thing Melbourne needs is the return of an anti-rail government with their 1960s/70s LA mentality.

Can you answer how this is the ALP & Andrews fault and not the fault of the contractor who’s job it is to get it right in the first place?

Can you answer why they don't dump the s**t in Northcote, where all the tossers who adore this fool reside?

It's ok to dump the toxic waste in Wyndham Vale. After all it's just populated by Indian immigrants.

Strange that Andrews hasn't put his hand up to have the toxic waste dumped in his own constituency of Mulgrave.
70 MTRS from houses for something so toxic the EPA won't grade it. Surely it has to be dumped outside a built up area. But then if you live in a safe seat in the west or Geelong, Labour couldn't give a s**t about you.

Can you answer why they don't dump the s**t in Northcote, where all the tossers who adore this fool reside?

You can drive through their seats all the way from Bendigo to Wonthaggi. Again, your opinion is the minority.

70 MTRS from houses for something so toxic the EPA won't grade it. Surely it has to be dumped outside a built up area. But then if you live in a safe seat in the west or Geelong, Labour couldn't give a s**t about you.

‘except the location of safe seats moved markedly last election. This was conceived before the election?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probably because every inch of northcote is taking up by dwellings as opposed to the abundance of empty land towards the west of the city...c’mon, use some sense here, anyone with one eye open and driving towards Geelong can see there is empty land everywhere, and you stupidly say dump it in Northcote where you can barely swing a cat.

probably because every inch of northcote is taking up by dwellings as opposed to the abundance of empty land towards the west of the city...c’mon, use some sense here, anyone with one eye open and driving towards Geelong can see there is empty land everywhere, and you stupidly say dump it in Northcote where you can barely swing a cat.
Merri creek

It's a multi billion dollar balls up. Andrews is good at the PR but his team are useless fu** wits.
They tried it with the first train. They put the stickers on and everything with the claim "its ready for testing"

6 months later we find out its poorly built and the project is delayed.

My sources told me in January last year there was zero chance of it making it on time.
For the record March 29 2019 was supposed to be the in service date.

East-West Link would have done nothing to fix congestion..whereas there has been genuine support for West Gate Tunnel or something similar in order to free the streets of Footscray etc from trucks. That's what the Libs don't seem to get.

Now the toxic soil issue is a problem I agree, but, the contractors have no solutions, even temporary ones. The site for this is the new stabiling yard to the north of Wyndham Vale station, which people don't realise is also happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back