Grimes broken down again

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't tell how I know but I have it on good authority that blaisee & junior24 are closet Scum supporters.

Gee, that was easy.:thumbsu:

Yes i think so, he hasn't done his hammy again as such, he has split the tendon attatching the hammy to the bone
the injury he did last year was ripping the hammy off the bone at the tendon, so im thinking it is a similar injury in the sense that they both involved the hammy tendon, this time it obviously wasnt as bad.

Actually he does.

This is an anon Internet forum, and most of us have no idea who each other are, our networks, and our professions.

As such, most have the same level of cred, minimal at best.

If you come on making bold claims, you will be questioned and asked to verify, without question. If you are too precious to accept that, keep your information to yourself and don't spill.

Right or wrong, no one get immunity from having their allegeded mail questioned. If this isnt acceptable, don't post private confidential information.
Immunity????
Wow people take this place way to seriously. I come on admittedly to be informed rather then contribute. If someone makes a claim or a "bold statement" ( FYI, it wasn't one) it will eventually be proven right or wrong and therefore someone's track record of info provided is more than enough evidence as to there "cred". On the other side of the coin if someone spins s**t all of the time l suggest you just scroll past any comment they make in the future as most ppl do with 95% of tv these days. Do the networks owe it to you and your inflated ego to provide what you consider suitable programming, or do you only make these demented rules here?? It's a free world, Internet included.... So jump back on ur high horse and go ride off into the sunset.

Immunity????
Wow people take this place way to seriously. I come on admittedly to be informed rather then contribute. If someone makes a claim or a "bold statement" ( FYI, it wasn't one) it will eventually be proven right or wrong and therefore someone's track record of info provided is more than enough evidence as to there "cred". On the other side of the coin if someone spins s**t all of the time l suggest you just scroll past any comment they make in the future as most ppl do with 95% of tv these days. Do the networks owe it to you and your inflated ego to provide what you consider suitable programming, or do you only make these demented rules here?? It's a free world, Internet included.... So jump back on ur high horse and go ride off into the sunset.

Before you start attacking me, look at what I wrote. I was simply saying no one gets the right to demand their info doesn't get questioned if they refuse to produce even a slither of info regarding is origin.

As mentioned elsewhere, people have been hounded off this forum for failing to do this because they are not mates with certain people, are new to the forum, or are an opposition supporter. I just want the same treatment for all, the right to question their cred if they don't wish to say squat.

As for my high horse, how am I on a high horse if I'm asking for the same treatment for all?

Before you start attacking me, look at what I wrote. I was simply saying no one gets the right to demand their info doesn't get questioned if they refuse to produce even a slither of info regarding is origin.

As mentioned elsewhere, people have been hounded off this forum for failing to do this because they are not mates with certain people, are new to the forum, or are an opposition supporter. I just want the same treatment for all, the right to question their cred if they don't wish to say squat.

As for my high horse, how am I on a high horse if I'm asking for the same treatment for all?

Dude, show me a single rule, condition, etc of bigfooty.com stating you have to quote your sources?!

You mightn't like it, and that's fine, but stop carrying on like it's some kind of requirement of the forum rather than your opinion.

In my humble opinion you do seem to be taking this issue a tad too seriously :)

Dude, show me a single rule, condition, etc of bigfooty.com stating you have to quote your sources?!

You mightn't like it, and that's fine, but stop carrying on like it's some kind of requirement of the forum rather than your opinion.

In my humble opinion you do seem to be taking this issue a tad too seriously :)

Just to rewind, I'm not saying you have to reveal your individual sources, what I'm saying is if you choose not to you cannot get all precious about people questioning your integrity for refusing to do so.

This is no issue for my cred, I don't have any sources and have never posted as if I have any info. I just don't like how some people get hounded for refusing to disclose sources, and others get then hounded for daring to question someone who is on the approved list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's enough now boys. Been blown out of proportion now. Back on topic from this point or ill be forced to learn how to delete all this crap.

Don't make me learn. Cos ill do it.

then what are we going to read

Back on topic!

Hopefully Dylan has had a postural analysis.

I believe their has to be something terribly wrong with his hips. IF he has tilted hips it can throw everything out!

If not this, then it can be little things such as a weak core, weak erector spinae, twisted pelvis, twisted rib cage etc that can have a very dramatic, chain of effects.

I've always noticed Dylan seems to have a bit of a hunch when standing still, walking, running.

The fact it's happened to both hammy's is most definitely not coincidence. I hope the club is doing thorough examinations on him and will identify the problem immediately.

it's an internet forum, not a court room.
So you "liked" Morro's warning about it - yet still decided to try and keep the argument alive by quoting my post from two days and four pages ago? :confused:

Back on topic!

Hopefully Dylan has had a postural analysis.

I believe their has to be something terribly wrong with his hips. IF he has tilted hips it can throw everything out!

If not this, then it can be little things such as a weak core, weak erector spinae, twisted pelvis, twisted rib cage etc that can have a very dramatic, chain of effects.

I've always noticed Dylan seems to have a bit of a hunch when standing still, walking, running.

The fact it's happened to both hammy's is most definitely not coincidence. I hope the club is doing thorough examinations on him and will identify the problem immediately.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/gr...the-tiger-of-old/story-fndv7pj3-1226457003996
August 2012:
"I arrived in Germany with Terry Condon, our rehab manager, and the treatment pretty much started straight away for a good five days," Grimes said. "They thought it was an issue with my lower back. Basically it's nerve related and it was interrupting the signal going down to my hamstring through the nerve and causing a bit of a reaction.
"It's not a traditional diagnosis, it's a pretty left-of-centre way of looking at things, but the benefit of having that knowledge is that my rehab program is now a lot about building lower back and deep core strength. It's more holistic, I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back