Guernsey Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe something similar to this?

Ps14d9S.png

tried to base it off the argentina soccer team's away kit.

did up another couple random designs tonight after finding some inspiration.

UpOSiAH.png

rCujNzE.png
Top one looks great.

Bottom one is pretty decent.

Middle one also reminded me of the S.A. state jumper so I instantly felt nauseous and start thinking about what I would do instead of going to the footy just so I could puke. Too much? OK ..... then I just think NO to that one.

Agreed, I almost think the next jumper needs to have the GC logo removed or reworked
Possibly reworked slightly, but I think it should stay ...... forever.

My view is likely to be slightly biased being a Carlton man for so long, but regardless of playing around with colour palettes and panelling, I think your club, and therefore your jumper should have a constant in it which symbolises the club and forms part of your heritage and club culture.

The colours and panels, etc will change anyway due to clash and away jumper requirements these days. But what is it in your clubs jumper that says 'that's XXXXXX teams jumper' to everyone.

Carlton have the CFC logo ... never missing and the identity of the club and everyone knows it in any colour.
Collingwood have the B&W vertical stripes.
Essendon the sash.
Geelong always the blue & white hoops.
Etc, etc.

I think the 'GC' should be the constant on the jumper that everyone recognises as distinctly Gold Coast regardless of the colour and overall design. That's just my view, but I believe it's really important, particularly when you are building a new brand that you want to last.

Just ask Coca-cola, Nike and Apple.

If someone has the skills an all red guernsey with yellow collar and GCFC in the same way Carlton have it overlayed (but yellow) could be an option
I have exactly ZERO skills in that area, so I will wait for the graphics dept. to step in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that unless the logo/brand are completely refreshed it really should be the centrepiece of any new guernsey design

I thought I read that 2XU still has a year left on their deal with the Suns? Unless that's incorrect, why would a club or manufacturer cancel their contract with the other after having already paid/been paid?

I thought I read that 2XU still has a year left on their deal with the Suns? Unless that's incorrect, why would a club or manufacturer cancel their contract with the other after having already paid/been paid?
yeah it doesn't make sense. i dont see the reason why they would take the 2xu logo off a 2015 membership image if they weren't changing it though. perhaps it was a mutual thing, and we recieved a better deal elsewhere?

yeah it doesn't make sense. i dont see the reason why they would take the 2xu logo off a 2015 membership image if they weren't changing it though. perhaps it was a mutual thing, and we recieved a better deal elsewhere?

I think it might have more to do with us not making the minimum sales agreement in the contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back