GWS Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't sign a two year extension and then buy a house in Balmain if you're planning on asking to be traded.

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE SHUT THE #### UP ABOUT TOMLINSON!!!!!

There's enough other players who are actually on the move, or potentially on the move to talk about. Don't waste time on a guy who re-signed six months ago and then went out and bought a house.

Just because the Dangerfield deal went through quickly, doesn't mean every other big deal in this trade period has to be done quickly as well. Clubs will try to get the best they can over this whole period. For all we know, Adelaide as an example could have wanted the Dangerfield trade out of the way early so they can focus on other areas. Doesn't mean GWS should rush the Treloar deal.

Then why did the Crows not do the Same Thing?

Both out of Contract so there Orginals Teams would get Nothing Anyway

Personally I like the idea of Treloar to St Kilda, but OUR club would be derelict in their duty if they did not seek to maximise return on any trade, Collingwood are not that special that they should be exempt from that goal..

Just accept unders and sign the deal ffs we are getting all antsy over on the pies board

Finally, someone comes out and says it how it is! :D

Personally I like the idea of Treloar to St Kilda, but OUR club would be derelict in their duty if they did not seek to maximise return on any trade, Collingwood are not that special that they should be exempt from that goal..

How do St. Kilda get Treloar if they have to trade their Pick 5 for Carlisle?

How do St. Kilda get Treloar if they have to trade their Pick 5 for Carlisle?

I wasn't proposing the trade and was simply stating I liked the idea of him there, I also like the idea of an Aston Martin in the drive but can't get that deal done either, doesn't stop it being liked..

Both out of Contract so there Orginals Teams would get Nothing Anyway

Not true. Giants can shop him around, and he's ok with that, then the trade gets done. Plenty of Suitors lining up for his services. We could even bundle him up with Plowman, Phillips and Sumner to try and get pick 1 out of Carlton. Given that he is on good terms with the Giants, and his motivation for leaving is to move back to Victoria as opposed to wanting to join Collingwood, there is a good chance we could send him off to say Richmond or Carlton or Norf.

With Danger, all Adelaide could do was match his contract or negotiate a trade or accept the compensation pick.

Clearly the previous club has a better hand with an non-free agent player as opposed to a free agent player.

I just want the Pies to miss out on Treloar and Aish. Would be hilarious.
This is Eddie if that happens

latest

Something to hope for.

Can someone explain our list as its explained in our list management section.
In 2015
:We had 46 senior players and 1rookie.
:We were allowed 48 players and 9 rookies.
Is it correct we chose not to have 9 rookie players this year?.

In 2016
:Allowed 46 and 9 rookies

In 2017
:Allowed 44 and 9rookies.
So why is it reported we have to shed players all the time?.Its not until 2017 yeah?.Why aren't we utilising our rookies.Has it been used to pay senior players extra and therefore help retain them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain our list as its explained in our list management section.

So why is it reported we have to shed players all the time?.Its not until 2017 yeah?.Why aren't we utilising our rookies.Has it been used to pay senior players extra and therefore help retain them?

Probably an excuse to get rid of fringe players (for us) that would get games elsewhere to free up salary cap space while accruing draft picks (or draft points).

Bloody annoying.About time some more journos were employed up here.Cordy I rate.Cant think of any others.Should tranaport Emma Quayle up here.She always seems to be well researched

I rate Emma's work as well, her stuff on draft candidates/draftees is particularly well researched

That same Collingwood poster also said a few days ago that there were "reports" the trade was going through earlier.

What new wording will he use on Thursday when the trade still hasn't been done and he wants to look like Nostradamus?

Nope. Brett Anderson said things has Changed and Trade be done sooner or Later and pie time who has been given us Good Info on AT Said it be done in next 2 Days. You don't have to Believe me.

This is also Very Interesting

If you want to talk whispers there are some that suggest if melb get there hands on the suns pick 3 they will have a serious crack at Treloar

They could offer a Better Trade but AT won't Sign off on it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back