Autopsy GWS v Bulldogs - AFL Rd 10, 2024 -SATURDAY MAY 18TH 4:35PM (ENGIE Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the record for hitting the post in a game? We at least got very close to it, if not broke it.

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Bulldogs tried hard to lose that one with their accuracy should have won by 60. Still a win is a win and they really dominated GWS. Ed Richards and Harmes were great I thought tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard watch tonight, dominated possession and territory, but game not decided until only 8 minutes left.

Plus side is we can be very good, but can be inconsistent from game to game, quarter to quarter, even goal to goal.

Loving Darcy's development, Freijah promising so some kids coming through.

Just bloody kick straight!!! Should've been over at 3qt.

In the area where it isn't raining on them?

After a decade my fellow fans have still not worked out that for this ground the hard camera is on the area where the least people sit.
Yes, it’s either the camera positioning or the fact that they regularly get abysmal crowds. One of the two.

Does anyone think that if the Dogs just finally sacked Bevo, that you could lock them in for a dynasty? I reckon 5 year dynasty absolute minimum.
How to say "I know nothing about football", without saying I know nothing about football.

Not sure what you are trying to prove here, I explained why the crowd always looks sparse on that side.

If you want to hate on their crowds go ahead.
7,800 was a disappointing crowd regardless, especially considering it was the 1st GWS home game at Engie Stadium since round 1. Sure the weather was terrible and the team had lost 3 straight, but one would expect at least 10-12K at a minimum.

The Giants are normally an exciting team to watch (yesterday was a big of a slog in the conditions) and deserve to play in front of bigger crowds at their home games.

7,800 was a disappointing crowd regardless, especially considering it was the 1st GWS home game at Engie Stadium since round 1. Sure the weather was terrible and the team had lost 3 straight, but one would expect at least 10-12K at a minimum.

The Giants are normally an exciting team to watch (yesterday was a big of a slog in the conditions) and deserve to play in front of bigger crowds at their home games.

It's pretty hard work out in Western Syd for the Giants.

Back