Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

haggersdick40711520249f7f9365ece15b996b40a3.jpg

I doubt Kim has any sources either... or at least any who seem to know anything about Freo.

Was it him who said three Freo players had asked to be traded? Or was that another journo with equally impeccable sources?

Also Hackman was the idiot who said Pav had signed a contract with 7 and was definitely retiring .

The highest value Hackdork will ever reach is 'complete irrelevance'.
That's him in his most influential guise.
Takes Zen like attention to read anything he's written 'cos all reality must be excluded.

So what's the issue again.
Hackdork declares 'nose candy' encounter with Basil.
Hackdick announces self-doubt issues.
Hackpeanut says willy size not an issue.
Hackjob retains journalistic integrity under foreskin.
Hackcock retained in Wet Toast media monopoly adjustment.

We better get used to this sort of innuendo.
Quotes like " Freo coaching staff have not been impressed wih Harley" is nefarious.
It is probably true as they wouldn't have been impressed because they haven't seen him yet, as distinct from saying they have not been disappointed. Both can be true.

Harley is a going to be a target for quite a while: if he gives the media nothing to write about, they will simply make it up.

Pretty sure this season he reckoned that Kennedy wasn't going to be be playing and out the rest of the season for the Eagles, he then played later that night and the rest of the season..
I wonder what sort of "demotivating" PMs I would get if I started a thread that tracked all these articles and put all the wrong calls up in lights.

Not that I have much exposure but there must be accountability for things like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am expecting Harley to threaten the top 5 in our team virtually immediately. He has the pedigree for that and is entering his prime. I expect his personal issues to help drive that and give him something to prove. Pretty much I am expecting him to come in and be a match winner. I am expecting a lift to those playing alongside him in the midfield such as Hill and Pearce, and I am expecting a lift in our scoring capacity, largely by the introduction of a more attacking mindset brought about by need and his acquisition.

I am certainly not going to bitch and moan if that does not happen, because it certainly may not. But that is where my daydreams run to.
Yep. I reckon he's that good too. I have at times on other boards said he is the one (non KPP) in the comp I wanted the most at Freo. I picked him over Jaeger in a poll. He could and should be the second best player in the team after Fyfe leaving Hill and Pearce to run riot. That is a helluva 1, 2 punch.

Last edited:
Yep. I reckon he's that good too. I have at times on other boards said he is the one (non KPP) in the comp I wanted the most at Freo. I picked him over Jaeger in a poll. He could and should be the second best player in the team after Fyfe Hill and Pearce to run riot leaving. That is a helluva 1, 2 punch.
Yes! Gives us the best midfield in the comp imo. Been posted here before I am sure but:

I wonder what sort of "demotivating" PMs I would get if I started a thread that tracked all these articles and put all the wrong calls up in lights.

Not that I have much exposure but there must be accountability for things like that.

Accountability?

Most BF'ers know journo's write crap or are low lifeforms breeding on the misfortune of others???

Thats your call Tayl0r I'm not a journo.

wayToGo_ Nice video! I reckon he will lift the whole team. But I fear there will be issues with him and it will come down to whether hes a Son-son\Johnno or a Sylvia.

BTW I reckon if Harley stays on the right track, he'll start getting ranked according to the number of tissue boxes fans go thru each game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back