Harley Bennell pictured cutting lines of speed - Courier Mail

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone actually care if a player does some recreational drugs? If you do care, why?
I'm paying these blue and red mother*ers to perform at 100% of their abilities and if they're dropping acid and racking up amphetamine on the weekend then they are failing in their obligation.

They get lots and lots of money and they are welcome to blow that on UDL and strippers and cocaine but not when there's a game to win.

I told Lumumba to his face "Get off the pot arsehole and stop kicking the ball into the ******* sky".

Mind you if he was shelving pills and played like Benny Cousins I wouldn't give a single *, I'd buy his pingers myself.

596503-6407be90-1fc6-11e5-9bcb-f95a534f046c.jpg

Those are some pissweak *in' lines, what a tight arse.

I'm glad it got reported. This three strikes rule for rec drugs is laughable.

And yeah yeah I know, we are a couple short, and it would be worse if this came in a couple of years back, but maybe, just maybe, we would not have 2 guys facing bans, maybe they would not have taken the chance.

No strikes, just don't ******* do it

I'm glad it got reported. This three strikes rule for rec drugs is laughable.

And yeah yeah I know, we are a couple short, and it would be worse if this came in a couple of years back, but maybe, just maybe, we would not have 2 guys facing bans, maybe they would not have taken the chance.

No strikes, just don't ******* do it
The moral police are in the building.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back