Harry O'Brien

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy has just come on in leaps and bounds. Like last season, I thought he was pretty good, but not THIS good.

He has been sensational this year.....has in the past been susceptable to brain fades, however, he seems to have rectified this area of his game. He is good overhead, sure on his feet, and just seems to do the right thing every time, I see a lot of Clement in him, and like Clement, he can take talls or smalls.

A major reason for our great season so far has been Harry O.....

Hits the ball and the man hard i like him hopefully becomes a backline enforcer kind of like archer for North (not saying he is as good as Archer just similar way of playing)

This guy has just come on in leaps and bounds. Like last season, I thought he was pretty good, but not THIS good.

He has been sensational this year.....has in the past been susceptable to brain fades, however, he seems to have rectified this area of his game. He is good overhead, sure on his feet, and just seems to do the right thing every time, I see a lot of Clement in him, and like Clement, he can take talls or smalls.

A major reason for our great season so far has been Harry O.....
Brain fades? Really?

Not disputing you but I've long held an opinion of him that he is very reliable, has good hands, breaks tackles (if they are even laid, great shimmy) and doesn't waste disposal. He always (to me at least) seems to put it to our advantage.

Brain fades? Really?

Not disputing you but I've long held an opinion of him that he is very reliable, has good hands, breaks tackles (if they are even laid, great shimmy) and doesn't waste disposal. He always (to me at least) seems to put it to our advantage.

This year yes i would agree with you.

Last year however was a different story. He did have quite a few brain fades. The best example of this was the Anzac day game. He just showed inexperience, was unsure of his disposal, and unsure of his decision making.

All of that seems however to have disappeared this season.

My old man said to me at the G yesterday, watch how this bloke puts the ball out infront of his target everytime he kicks it, so I took a little notice and realised he does. Gives his target every chance of winning the footy. A good skill.

He is now in our best 22, thats 4 very good games in a row.

Harry will become the little rock of gibraltar of our backline.With harry,clement,the shaw bros,maxwell, and presti will be a very soplid backline.
I was listening to 3aw call on the weekend and I like rex's nickname for harry.He call's him JIMMY HENDRIX ! Ha Ha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone see Fevola have a go at Harry in the goal square in last quarter it was a disgrace. Fevola seemed to be giving it to the Cheer Squad as well would be interested to hear from anyone else who saw it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back