Hawks Annual Players Comedy Night (The Comic's Lounge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn-Caricature-POSTER%20SMALL1405920883.jpg

The Comic's Lounge (in North Melbourne)
T
uesday 05 August

DINNER FROM 6 PM! SHOW STARTS AT 7 PM!
Dinner & show $45
Show only $30​

The Hawthorn annual Players Comedy Day is finally on this year, with some of the best local comedians banding together for an evening of laughs.

There'll also be appearances from the entire Hawks outfit, as well as past players and legends of the club. There's also a series of auctions taking place throughout the night, including signed jerseys & boots.

Get tickets/more info click HERE or
http://thecomicslounge.com.au/index...=com_virtuemart&Itemid=56&Itemid=56&Itemid=56

Time for a Hawthorn / Box Hill BF faithful to have a catch up and support the Hawks at the same time!

PS. If anyone is keen to go and lives out Boronia way, please let me know if you can offer a lift as my car was stolen a couple of weeks ago and so far have no replacement. I may struggle to get home by public transport otherwise. Happy to chip in for petrol.

Last edited:
Oh I so do want to go to this show... Get back from Tassie on Tuesday though (not sure what time...) Might try to rope my housemate into coming with me. Unforch I do not live near Boronia... hope you find a way in... (sucks about your car :()

Was a fantastic night! Well done to the boys involved.

The boys were always up for a chat and photos, unlike the B+F.

The auctions were entertaining too. There was a kick-to-kick with Breust and Gunston that went for a about $1500, a golf day with Suckling and Schoe that went for about the same and the big one, 5 players of your choice to a social function of your choosing that went for $3500. Raised a lot of money for the cystic fibrosis charity that Suckers is involved with.

A great night!

Fantastic way to spend a Tuesday night! The comedians were great & Lehmo was an awesome host. The players made themselves well & truly available for a chat & a photo. Although I left them alone it gave me so much joy to see other fans make the most of their opportunities. We truly are a family club that appreciates the value of the every day fan! A happy team on a happy night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back