Autopsy Hawks vs Buddy Boy and the COLA kids

Remove this Banner Ad

That game stopped my heart half a dozen times
Had its moments but when it counted they came

Tazz was outstanding and great games from punky and pop
Schoey soundly beaten in the first half but was good in the second
Ruff was good in his 200th - tackled, chased, marked, assisted and gaoled - doesn't get better than that
It was a good win - 4 points and no injuries makes for a great night

Heart is still pounding

And finally grizzlym can you lock syd's avatar for shits and giggles - witches hats my arse

Even with Tippett and Buddy monstering the defense. Even with the umps making poor call after poor call. Even with the bloody score review joke. Even with all this going on, we found a way to win.

Sing the song loud, ladies and gentlemen. I sure as hell am.

That game stopped my heart half a dozen times
Had its moments but when it counted they came

Tazz was outstanding and great games from punky and pop
Schoey soundly beaten in the first half but was good in the second
Ruff was good in his 200th - tackled, chased, marked, assisted and gaoled - doesn't get better than that
It was a good win - 4 points and no injuries makes for a great night

Heart is still pounding

And finally grizzlym can you lock syd's avatar for shits and giggles - witches hats my arse

Tell me what you want done to Syd... I'm listening.

A Swans guy from last night is still getting around with Richard Simmons on his avatar.

Hoping Woody keeps his spot for next two games!
We came back from 23 points down againts the best team in the whole universe and still won.
Had we kicked straight in the fist term though we could be sitting on top!

He will. Melbourne and Dogs to follow. Without wanting to get complacent this next fortnight is our opportunity to rest whoever needs to be rested before coming home v freo cats and pies. I think we can lose one of those and still finish top.2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 15 minute burst during the third quarter in which we went on a rampage killed Sydney. That was quality football at it's best.

And this is where going so big kills them. Their running players are spent and they have 4 trees standing in the forward line wondering why the ball is not coming in like it was anymore.

Meanwhile the Hawks have Bruest in the guts, Rough has a turn in the guts, then Poppy and not surprisingly the Hawks finish with more run.

We are susceptible to the long ball, but the Hawks are playing the long game. Tippett and Reid in particular are very one dimensional players and offer nothing when their teammates are out on their feet.

One of our most memorable victories! This team is awesome, incredible, one of the best I have seen us put on the park, definitely one of the most skillful. We manage to find a way even when we are down, we adapt and overcome. Eat that Buddy, McGlynn and Kennedy. How much pleasure does Pupopulo bring! Hodge, Lewis and Mitchell seem to be better than ever. I am pumped. GO HAWKS!

Spud commentatoe of the night goes to BT (as usual) for deciding that Buddy must be one of the most agile tall forwards at ground level ever (Everyone else knew that 8 years ago)

Have to add, spud umpiring decision of the night...the goal that Gibbo obviously touched.

Wowee! We did that tough and let them stay in the game longer than I thought we would. It felt like we were trying a few things out and setting ourselves a test, like let's see if we can come back from 20 points against the greatest team ever. The next challenge is play a team with one mane less. Just to keep it interesting.

Loving The games from Smith, Poppy, Hodge, Mitchell. Great wins boys.

Tell me what you want done to Syd... I'm listening.

A Swans guy from last night is still getting around with Richard Simmons on his avatar.

Syd has/had an avatar that was a witches hat in hawk colours
It would please me no end to see it for a few more weeks

Even with Tippett and Buddy monstering the defense. Even with the umps making poor call after poor call. Even with the bloody score review joke. Even with all this going on, we found a way to win.

Sing the song loud, ladies and gentlemen. I sure as hell am.

Are the Hawks the only team that has score reviews regularly reversed from Umpires call?

It proves that the media have no idea who are THE best team this year.. Malthouse stated the Tainted Swans were unbeatable, the best team, and them someone else said the same thing. Clarko must be so proud of his boys..like we are! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank God my heart has started to slow down now..What a WIN......wow...wow, wow...:D:p:D:D So happy...and proud, Were a happy team at Hawthorn...la,la,la,la....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back