Autopsy Hawks vs Buddy Boy and the COLA kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations, Hawks. Clearly the better team on the night. Your midfield slaughtered ours and that's where it was decided. Looking forward to meeting you guys on the last day of September, gonna be a cracking contest.

Fair few Swans supporters having a whine about the umpires. Apparently they want to be allowed to tackle people's legs, have touched balls counted as goals, and touched balls counted as marks as STANDARD for the Sydney Football Club.

Not even the AFL will gift you that, guys.

Didn't watch the game tonight because I'm out with non footy friends. Can't wait to get home and watch the replay.

So bloody wrapped we got up, will try and contain my smugness around the in laws tomorrow.

Haha nice, I have Swans in laws also, father and brother in law, looking forward to seeing them over the next day or two

Champion team > Plastic fake COLA

Our club has NEVER, ever had any funds handed out to us by the AFL.. We did it the HARD WAY...the tainted swans have been given whatever they want...Suck it up you Tainted Swans...We earned it, you didn't..You always have 21 players on the ground, we don't. ($&&@&

Newsflash: AFL executive having an emergency meeting to see what other imaginary allowances they can dream up to assist poor struggling Sydney. They need players badly!!!!!

Well, with COLA gone, I tender you with a couple of options the AFL Executive are currently exploring:

SOLO = Sydney 0verhead Living Onslaught

FANTA = Financial Assistance Nightmare To All-the-rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a great win. Gee I love this club. Buddy who?
And this is where going so big kills them. Their running players are spent and they have 4 trees standing in the forward line wondering why the ball is not coming in like it was anymore.

Meanwhile the Hawks have Bruest in the guts, Rough has a turn in the guts, then Poppy and not surprisingly the Hawks finish with more run.

We are susceptible to the long ball, but the Hawks are playing the long game. Tippett and Reid in particular are very one dimensional players and offer nothing when their teammates are out on their feet.

Bingo. Right on the money.

Sydney have some supposedly good players that pick up a lot of cheap, easy possessions and goals that they still manage to hurt us with. Goodes comes to mind for one.....maybe Jetta, Malceski and McVeigh also. They hang off the back of the pack and cherry pick.

Hopefully we can expose the above quoted points even more with Junior and Sewelly back later on when it counts and a couple more of our mids stepping up for a day out come finals time.

One of our most memorable victories! This team is awesome, incredible, one of the best I have seen us put on the park, definitely one of the most skillful. We manage to find a way even when we are down, we adapt and overcome. Eat that Buddy, McGlynn and Kennedy. How much pleasure does Pupopulo bring! Hodge, Lewis and Mitchell seem to be better than ever. I am pumped. GO HAWKS!

Spud commentatoe of the night goes to BT (as usual) for deciding that Buddy must be one of the most agile tall forwards at ground level ever (Everyone else knew that 8 years ago)

Have to add, spud umpiring decision of the night...the goal that Gibbo obviously touched.
Ground announcer said umpires call was touched, so how could it have been overturned? We got some decisions going our way in the last, probably evened up.

Fair few Swans supporters having a whine about the umpires. Apparently they want to be allowed to tackle people's legs, have touched balls counted as goals, and touched balls counted as marks as STANDARD for the Sydney Football Club.

Not even the AFL will gift you that, guys.

DON'T YOU DARE PUT IDEAS INTO THEIR HEADS!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back