HD Remakes you would like to see

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldeneye 64
Mario Kart 64

Nintendo, eat a dick with your Wii version of Goldeneye. Daniel Craig? Barcelona? Dubai? GTFO.

I just want to play these games on my HD LED TV without the pixels being the size of my fist.
... The other two I could find reason with. You're a bit of a dip if you don't realise why they use the current Bond actor in the newer Bond games that are released. You might as well complain about Judi Dench being M ... o w8 ...

Trying to avoid completing the insult after you assume Nintendo developed the game.

But speaking of Nintendo games: Diddy Kong Racing. Glorious graphics and environments for its time. Would be DROOL-WORTHY in HD.

Eff you Microsoft bastards. UTTER BASTARDS.

... The other two I could find reason with. You're a bit of a dip if you don't realise why they use the current Bond actor in the newer Bond games that are released. You might as well complain about Judi Dench being M ... o w8 ...

Given Judi Dench was actually in GoldenEye, I see no glaring issue.

If Nintendo or whoever else want to release a new Bond game then use the new Bond. If you want to re-make a classic then don't go changing the characters and storyline. It's pretty simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back