HDFL PreSeason 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard the numbers have been strong at Elmore Retiredtoolong? and the talk within is that the Bloods might surprise a few. Just the 1 win last year how many do you think they can win this RTL?
Hard to say BF the whole league is stronger with all the recruiting i think it will be more about getting the community and the supporters confidence back in the club and the direction the club is taking

Hard to say BF the whole league is stronger with all the recruiting i think it will be more about getting the community and the supporters confidence back in the club and the direction the club is taking

Interesting take on it although coming off a wooden spoon into a Season that looks stronger it's probably fair enough. 5 wins would be a pass mark for Elmore this year I'd say.

There is a bit of talk that the Coach Arthur might play Retired have you heard that? been doing a bit of training by himself and might be looking too add a bit of on field leadership?
Dont think so Fly with 2 ex senior coaches in the team he has plenty of on field leadership

Good to hear recruitings been strong rtl but you appear to have lost the bit of quality that you had from an ordinary side. How the new recruits stack up to what you've lost?
From what i know very well Mcmutrie,Holyman Parsons Jero Annsley and Mackenzie are very good players Makepeace is very underrated the rest will be solid HDFL Players and Jimmy Harney and Ryan Hayes are like new recruits having not played much the last couple of years time will tell i guess

From what i know very well Mcmutrie,Holyman Parsons Jero Annsley and Mackenzie are very good players Makepeace is very underrated the rest will be solid HDFL Players and Jimmy Harney and Ryan Hayes are like new recruits having not played much the last couple of years time will tell i guess

If u rate parsons as a good player then ur opinion carries no weight at all I'm sorry!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys Undera in the kdfl is looking for a practice match in March just had a couple of teams pull out text 0428260321

Who's playing who in upcoming praccies,
Nth Bendigo v Maryborough magpies 6th march away
" " v Newbridge 15th-22nd march tbc
" " v Cohuna 29th march tbc
cohuna looks the best hitout.
All the praccy matches are on the Bendigo Advertisers website today should be in the paper tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back