Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone go to the Mounts v Wallan hit out on Saturday??? My mob are playing the RDFL Magpies Rd.1 and am keen to know what we're in store for.

Yeah mate went for a look for about a half. Was a good solid game. Walllan moved to the ball very well from defence and looked pretty quick across the ground. Once Mts were able to slow the game down a bit and win more contested footy it was pretty even.

Wallan liked to play a spare man in defence which obviously helped them move the ball out. I haven't seen them before so hard to tell where they sit in regards to the RDFL

Anyone go to the Mounts v Wallan hit out on Saturday??? My mob are playing the RDFL Magpies Rd.1 and am keen to know what we're in store for.
Doona, pretty sure that the 'Cote are playing them this weekend at Barrack Reserve. If you able to get there, might a good chance to assess them there given your intimate knowledge of both leagues.:cool:

Doona, pretty sure that the 'Cote are playing them this weekend at Barrack Reserve. If you able to get there, might a good chance to assess them there given your intimate knowledge of both leagues.:cool:

Cheers Roota, from what I can gather #44 Redda Regan has been that man quite a bit over the past 2-3 seasons.

We've got a game on Stormy, perhaps me old mate Bi Gump might be able to give me a briefing???

New to the forum. I watch this forum a lot and everytime I login to Big Footy I see this post from 2010/2011 season.

Reckon it might be time to think about for 2012!!

Best recruit thus far...

Biggest loss to a team...

Biggest improver this year...

Biggest slider this year...

Who's going to win the goalkicking?

New to the forum. I watch this forum a lot and everytime I login to Big Footy I see this post from 2010/2011 season.

Reckon it might be time to think about for 2012!!

Best recruit thus far... Kelleher l.b.u

Biggest loss to a team... Bell heathcote

Biggest improver this year...Huntly

Biggest slider this year...Elmore

Who's going to win the goalkicking?
Walton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back