Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Fly

All Australian
Dec 19, 2008
Under the QEO stand
AFL Club
Adelaide
Leitchy going in too big on the Huntly ground with 3 ruckmen but the probably should win.

Will there be fireworks given the Gleeson incident from the semi?
There was more than that incident in the 2nd Semi was pretty firey early and given they are lining up for their 4th straight GF against it each Im tipping the heat will be there.

Great to see a good game of footy. North cost themselves dearly, getting so far back, but dig deep to make a real go of it late.
Must say I was surprised at the lack of fireworks, of the unsavoury variety.

Great to see a good game of footy. North cost themselves dearly, getting so far back, but dig deep to make a real go of it late.
Must say I was surprised at the lack of fireworks, of the unsavoury variety.

Yeah...thought it was a bit ordinary that no one from didn't go at Gleeson early but they did show a lot of character to get themselves back into the game.

Pilcher again doesn't get to play in a premiership side...at least he was coach this year

Any early recruiting news? I am hearing a few big exits from huntly. Good to have Brady herdman back in the league but not sure how his body will go? Colbo? Leitchy?

Julian bull to coach colbo, couple of handy recruits already pencilled in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Laffy to Elmore, from ovens and king team Glenrowan, played a 1 off game against heathcote this year and seemed to enjoy it so making the move

Some significant outs with Perri and Semmel both gone. LBU, Mounts and Colbo all pretty active on the recruiting front.

Connors is a good pick up although his “gun for hire” approach concerns me - has certainly played at some clubs. Not a long term investment for the Hoppers me thinks...

Think there may be a few more Dragons heading to the Saints too. They hopefully will improve but coming from way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back