Robbo Endorsed Herald Sun is now user pays - GTFO here! MEGA THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

There are plenty of far better and more reputable free news sites and blogs. Enjoy wasting your hard earned on The Age and The HUN...... you goose..

In your opinion ... your opinion, how rude of me not valuing your opinion.
I'm sure you are aware we all have an opinion & an a*** ..... & no, I chose the Aus & the only Fairfax publication behind the paywall is the Fin Review thats why I chose :oops: which is oops.
You called me a goose :confused: ...

In your opinion ... your opinion, how rude of me not valuing your opinion.
I'm sure you are aware we all have an opinion & an a*** ..... & no, I chose the Aus & the only Fairfax publication behind the paywall is the Fin Review thats why I chose :oops: which is oops.
You called me a goose :confused: ...
I tried using google translate, no luck.

The site has had another overhaul - second within 12 months? They've bunched the AFL tab within the sports category now instead of the standalone SuperFooty. Perhaps to generate more traffic for other sports?

The site has had another overhaul - second within 12 months? They've bunched the AFL tab within the sports category now instead of the standalone SuperFooty. Perhaps to generate more traffic for other sports?
They also have the soccer coming off the "Football" tab.
I'll stick with theage.com.au thankyou

You can now only view 5 articles per week on the herald sun website before asked to register. Then you can see another 15 per for free before having to pay.

Yeh, goodbye Herald Sun. I'll just read the MX that you give away for free and features your articles anyway.

(supercoach seems unaffected)

They also have the soccer coming off the "Football" tab.
I'll stick with theage.com.au thankyou
I didn't really check the other tabs with the previous layout but I had a browse at the other sections of the new design. And yeah it's still pretty weird when you see the "football" tab and it doesn't refer to our game. I guess they're trying to standardise it across all the news websites.

I didn't really check the other tabs with the previous layout but I had a browse at the other sections of the new design. And yeah it's still pretty weird when you see the "football" tab and it doesn't refer to our game. I guess they're trying to standardise it across all the news websites.
If that's the case you can't get more standard than "soccer"

The annoying thing is, you buy the paper on way to work, leave paper in car. Can't read the articles on line, that I have paid to read. They need to put a code in paper so if you buy the paper you can use the online that day as well.

If I am desperate to read a *cough* article, I can still replace heraldsun in the URL with dailytelegraph/couriermail/adelaidenow as has been the case for 14 months now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The annoying thing is, you buy the paper on way to work, leave paper in car. Can't read the articles on line, that I have paid to read. They need to put a code in paper so if you buy the paper you can use the online that day as well.
Agree.

I love the rubbish they've written about this new subscription crap as well. Leading journalists, blah, blah, blah. Awful paper, only enjoy the sports section.

News.com.au still works for any article, luckily.

LOL :D

Like anyone needed another excuse not to visit the Tele's page.

Australia's worst "news" paper. By a long way

anyone else notice you now get 10 free views of pages on the HUN website now before the paywall kicks in for every single ******* story?
Yep. Deleted my bookmark. It's pretty much useless now and is not worth paying for the quality of journalism. I'll just have to find out who won My Kitchen Rules from the 500 posts I get in my Facebook feed.

anyone else notice you now get 10 free views of pages on the HUN website now before the paywall kicks in for every single ******* story?

AdelaideNow and Courier Mail will be doing the same from 2 June as well.

Looks like it's the ABC for me (tried inDaily, concept's right but just doesn't cover enough)

Every now and then I Check the news website to see whats happening, and its full of gutter stories. Literally every day, I come across dozens story headlines that sound so stupid, and treat us like idiots by trying to suck us into reading such s**t articles with.......'Such and such has been doing this......But you'll never guess what happens next'

Forget Rhonda and Ketut
HAS MERCEDES Corby split from husband Wayan? Rumours suggest she's now single. (* off Herald sun you dickheads)

Brynne eddleston broke (Who gives a *)

Mcdonalds gives you answers you didn't want

six reasons why flappy bird was killed

These stories are so ******* * ******* s**t. * off herald Sun. Seriously.

Yep. Deleted my bookmark. It's pretty much useless now and is not worth paying for the quality of journalism. I'll just have to find out who won My Kitchen Rules from the 500 posts I get in my Facebook feed.

If you are using the "heraldsun" or "adelaidenow" etc - replace it with "news", and you'll still get the story. It seems only the local editions are limited at this time.

eg.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/carlton-angry-at-afl-plan-for-mick-malthouse-darth-vader-tshirt-proposal/story-fnia3ybi-1226822957536
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/carlton-angry-at-afl-plan-for-mick-malthouse-darth-vader-tshirt-proposal/story-fnia3ybi-1226822957536

Remove this Banner Ad

Back