Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spewing. I guess thats the down side of supercoach. You can win all year and have the best side, yet have one unlucky week in the grandfinal and its all over.

Maybe the highest points scorer over the season should be the overall winner.
Oh yeah that was the other thing. I was undefeated.

was ranked around 300th going into the gf, opponent was 22nd overall or there abouts and i won 2530 to 2366 stoooooooked :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Took out my league with a score of 2460 to 2393 :D

Won the last 13 on the trot, so i'm quite pleased with myself right about now :D

I wonder how many people ended up getting rolled by Scott Lucas and his 7 goal last quarter?

lost my GF even though I was over 10,000 places ahead overall. Suck but still happy with my year, finish 2089 after havening a shocking starts with Hall, Goodes, Aka, and a few other spuds, all ready planning for next year.

Had a fairly good year in Supercoach, at the start of the year was hoping for a top 100 spot. Finished 12th overall which is quite pleasing.

We have a supercoach league at work which I have now won two years in a row. Went through the year undefeated and haven't lost a game for like 30 games.

So it's pretty good get bragging rights at work, get a little cash and a trophy.

I must admit it will be nice to just watch some footy and not have to worry about your players getting a kick.

All I can say is bring on 2008!

Had a fairly good year in Supercoach, at the start of the year was hoping for a top 100 spot. Finished 12th overall which is quite pleasing.

We have a supercoach league at work which I have now won two years in a row. Went through the year undefeated and haven't lost a game for like 30 games.

So it's pretty good get bragging rights at work, get a little cash and a trophy.

I must admit it will be nice to just watch some footy and not have to worry about your players getting a kick.

All I can say is bring on 2008!

I finished one above you in 11th.

I stuck a print out of my final result on the wall behind my desk...just so no-one else forgets :D

I don't even participate in Supercoach but going by the Herald-Sun and Champion Data, they seem to claim that their ranking method best measures every player's influence on each and every game. Assuming this is correct and the boys in white (maybe, yellow, orange or green) saw it the same way here is how the brownlow will pan out on Monday night.

1. James Bartel (GEE) 25
2. Matthew Pavlich (FRE) 23
3. Chad Cornes (PTA) 21
4. Jonathon Brown (BRL) 18
5. Scott Lucas (ESS) 17
5. Brent Harvey (COL) 17
5. Daniel Kerr (WCE) 17
8. Heath Shaw (COL) 15
8. Dustin Fletcher (ESS) 15
8. Luke Hodge (ESS) 15
8. Nick Riewoldt (STK) 15

Very unlikely but will be interesting to see.

I don't even participate in Supercoach but going by the Herald-Sun and Champion Data, they seem to claim that their ranking method best measures every player's influence on each and every game. Assuming this is correct and the boys in white (maybe, yellow, orange or green) saw it the same way here is how the brownlow will pan out on Monday night.

1. James Bartel (GEE) 25
3. Chad Cornes (PTA) 21
5. Scott Lucas (ESS) 17
5. Brent Harvey (COL) 17
5. Daniel Kerr (WCE) 17
8. Heath Shaw (COL) 15
8. Luke Hodge (ESS) 15

so according to this.. the favourite isnt in the top 11?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. James Bartel (GEE) 25
3. Chad Cornes (PTA) 21
5. Scott Lucas (ESS) 17
5. Brent Harvey (COL) 17
5. Daniel Kerr (WCE) 17
8. Heath Shaw (COL) 15
8. Luke Hodge (ESS) 15

Hard to trust when it says Hodge plays for Essendon and Harvey plays for Collingwood.

1. James Bartel (GEE) 25
3. Chad Cornes (PTA) 21
5. Scott Lucas (ESS) 17
5. Brent Harvey (COL) 17
5. Daniel Kerr (WCE) 17
8. Heath Shaw (COL) 15
8. Luke Hodge (ESS) 15

Well, you got the most important one right :thumbsu:
The rest, however, were way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back