Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is going on with Black? He hasnt scored over 50 the past month!

Very disappointing end to a terrific season.

Keep it under your hat but i'll let u in on a secret...the perfect round 12-14 trade.

Black regularly starts hard and often finishes softer making him a pick up each season...Goodes is the exact opposite. Do the switch mid-late season until they both retire.

Its known around my house as the "blue bollox" trade coz its an absolute MUST :thumbsu:

I had the one trade left for this round and with noone injured to replace I decided to be ruthless and trade out one of my former captains Simon Black because of poor form...

Very happy now...

Keep it under your hat but i'll let u in on a secret...the perfect round 12-14 trade.

Black regularly starts hard and often finishes softer making him a pick up each season...Goodes is the exact opposite. Do the switch mid-late season until they both retire.

Its known around my house as the "blue bollox" trade coz its an absolute MUST :thumbsu:
I didnt know that about Black.

I traded in Goodes last week because i knew he finishes strong.

Atleast Black will be cheap for next year.

Also whats peoples thoughts on Hadley next year? Comming off a knee reco last season hasnt been to bad and will only get better. Could be a good pick up depending on his price.

on 2364 with caraz and white to come by my calculations off fan footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha damn.. im 2488 atm.. but my calcs are usually off, so we will have to wait until tomoro i guess. all the best borgy

thanks borgy, good on you for a great season

My score is actually online now but none of the other teams are, I got at least 200 more than I calculated so I must have made a mistake somewhere. 2417 usually I would be very happy with that but my opponent has an estimated score of above 2600, hopefully I have stuffed those up also.

Um.

I was ranked 303rd before this round, the mate who I was up against in the Grand Final was ranked 19,240th.

I scored 2461. And lost.

He scored a lazy 2610.

Spewing. I guess thats the down side of supercoach. You can win all year and have the best side, yet have one unlucky week in the grandfinal and its all over.

Maybe the highest points scorer over the season should be the overall winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back