Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 2 trades.

Fraser stayed out but I'll just let Darcy fill the void. Ruckmen have been awful this year so chances are I trade for one they get the same score as Darcy. :(

Kenelly for Carazzo that is basiclly done, I doubt I'll budge on that. This trade will leave me $16,200

Can't decide on the last, I have Luke Ball and Joel Selwood. I can't decide on who to upgrade? Prices are very close to the same and would be able to afford the 3 options I have narrowed it down to, Swan, Montagna and Stanton. Which I'm still undecided on who to take.

Suggestions?

Another option I could go for is Kenelley to Sam Fisher, Ball/Selwood to Carrazo

Last 2 trades.

Fraser stayed out but I'll just let Darcy fill the void. Ruckmen have been awful this year so chances are I trade for one they get the same score as Darcy. :(

Kenelly for Carazzo that is basiclly done, I doubt I'll budge on that. This trade will leave me $16,200

Can't decide on the last, I have Luke Ball and Joel Selwood. I can't decide on who to upgrade? Prices are very close to the same and would be able to afford the 3 options I have narrowed it down to, Swan, Montagna and Stanton. Which I'm still undecided on who to take.

Suggestions?

Another option I could go for is Kenelley to Sam Fisher, Ball/Selwood to Carrazo
Who do you fancie to score more this week - Ball or Selwood?
The Cats midfield had a day out last time they played the Lions, but Ball also averages well against the Tigers.
I'd probably be leaning towards trading out Ball if I were you, getting either Swan or Montagna. It'll be a close one - but I'd probably get Swan.
What do you think?

Leaning that way myself Beau on both sides of the coin.

I think Selwood will have to carry more load with Bartel being out, hopefully that has more of a positive than a negative. I've asked a few mates who are now elimated from my league and they say to stay with Selwood as well.

Leaning that way myself Beau on both sides of the coin.

I think Selwood will have to carry more load with Bartel being out, hopefully that has more of a positive than a negative. I've asked a few mates who are now elimated from my league and they say to stay with Selwood as well.

Ball is far from 100%, can hardly kick 40 metres. I would also go with Selwood.

Talk on main board is there is a rumour Carazzo may miss with the "flu" :rolleyes:

Not much to it as its only one guy saying his "mate" heard it on the radio.

Would love for him to miss as my opponent has him :thumbsu:

Just a word of warning .... hold off on all trades until the last minute.

Ended up going with Sam Fisher and Bret Kirk while trading Luke Ball and Kenelly.

I was going to take Swan but my opponent has him I figured Kirk will get a lot of tackles as Sydney will try and bottle up Hawthorn. Hope it pays off. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im on 2082 with boyle macintosh kirk and JWS to come
sburger, lucas, hunter, jb(C), bowden, dal santo, lappin all big contibutors
black lynch leunenberger(in for charman):thumbsdown:

I am well and truely finished. :(

My opponent assuming they have not made any stupid trades is already on 2156 with 5 players to go. (That includes a guess of captain)

I'm on a measly 1455 with 8 players to go. Lynch, Sam Fisher and Black have been a huge disappointment and unfortunalty I was relying on them to have big games to steal this one as they are not in my opponents side also my big scorers have been on my opponents side.

Nothing went to plan all finals, I have been covering injuries every finals game and it has just burnt my plans altogether.

Saving me best till last. On 2077 with 5 to come. Hope to break into the top 50 maybe in my first season of Super Coach.

Now if only Geelong could get to the granny and have a win this will be the best year of my life without doubt.

Must be a high scoring round. I'm on 2118 with Birchall, Lewis and Eagleton to play. My opponent has about 1600 with Birchall, C Brown, Tom Williams, Goodes, Sinclair and Franklin left. Hopefully I can hang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back