Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who will score more for the rest of the season?

j brown or chad cornes?

also how much will chad go down by if he gets 100 this week?
j brown for sure.. plus port have a tough run home
Chornes if 100 $-51,800

Who do I bench Gehrig or Westhoff:confused::confused:
gehrig usually bounes back from a bad game within a few weeks.. so he could be due for a big one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I went through the whole season with only 1 loss which was way back in rd:5 (Finished on top of the league ladder) My last 5 weeks were - 2558,2148,2601,2415 & 2076. So needless to say I was fairly confident about taking my private league premiership.

:eek: How shocked was I to find out I have been knocked out of the finals in straight sets:mad::mad:. Had a shocker this week with a total of only 1904 & that included: Gehrig - 219 , Bartel(C) - 322 , J.Brown - 167.

Well I went through the whole season with only 1 loss which was way back in rd:5 (Finished on top of the league ladder) My last 5 weeks were - 2558,2148,2601,2415 & 2076. So needless to say I was fairly confident about taking my private league premiership.

:eek: How shocked was I to find out I have been knocked out of the finals in straight sets:mad::mad:. Had a shocker this week with a total of only 1904 & that included: Gehrig - 219 , Bartel(C) - 322 , J.Brown - 167.
Unlucky, I'm in a similar situation - finished top but only scored 1900 last week and playing a knock out semi this week. Captain Jimmy may just get me over the line.

i only got 1980, thank god i had the week off. illl need a huge lift to beat you this week savo, fev and jesse dub + 200k will be traded in hope of the win, goodluck

Had the week off and got just under 2000

Davey out and Kenelly's injury are problems. Hopefully Fraser is back this week as well. Have the trades and the cash to upgrade the injuries but wanted to use them elswhere. :(

Any news on Kenelly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back