Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of my $250,000 in the bank is going to go to waste now. I was planning to use it to upgrade Selwood into Dal Santo and Birchall or McPhee into Bowden.

Now I have no choice but use it, and my final two trades, this week to upgrade Fevola into Brown (who might not score as well in the final two rounds) and Kerr into Dal Santo probably, hardly making my side better at all.

Damn.

None of my plans have worked either, I was planning on something similar to you have upgrading some inconsitant players but all finals I have been trading for injuries. Fortunatly I kept 6 going into the finals and have 4 remaining.

Most of my $250,000 in the bank is going to go to waste now. I was planning to use it to upgrade Selwood into Dal Santo and Birchall or McPhee into Bowden.

Now I have no choice but use it, and my final two trades, this week to upgrade Fevola into Brown (who might not score as well in the final two rounds) and Kerr into Dal Santo probably, hardly making my side better at all.

Damn.
Now no Selwood either.

Should I :

a) Trade Selwood and Kerr for two guns (I have excessive amounts of cash in the bank), and play Gill (or Gray if playing) next week for Fevola or;

b) Trade Fevola and Kerr, and play Connors or Clarke in the midfield.

what should i do??

i have to trade kerr
i think im going to end up goign with kane cornes, kirk or dal santo

but with my other trade i dont know whether to trade marc murphy and get like scott west, bell or hird
or jesse smith and would be able to get gilbee, heath shaw or mcleod

any ideas on what i should do who i should get?
or any other players you think i should be looking at getting?

thanks

The guy I am versing in the Prelim is pulling out all stops to beat me. He has traded Kerr for Hirdy and is making him captain! Thing is I can see the legend having a great game as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fraser not coming back and Selwood "injured" hurts! It just sucks that all these injuries come at once :(

I'll cover the Rucks with Darcy and hope that he puts a 60 - 70 up. Gibbs will get a rare start as well.

Stuck on this trade.....still :eek: Any advice will be appreciated. I have them listed in order of preference.

Aaron Davey for

Barry Hall?
Chris Tarrant?
Angus Monfries?
Bret Burton?

I'l then upgrade Kenelley to either Fisher or Carrazo

EDIT: Now Bartel is out, looks like I'll have to trade him and keep Davey or Kenelley.

I'm almost settled on these couple of trades unless someone can talk me out of it. Hopefully it will be enough to get me through to next week and hopefully no injuries because I will still have 2 trades left that I want to use them as upgrades! (Selwood, Ball or Kenelley)

Out goes Bartel in comes Brent Harvey
Out goes Aaron Davey in comes Pavlich

Looks like I will get a 0 in the backline though :thumbsdown:

s**t BLOODY BARTEL.

I had a feeling last night that he wasnt going to play and be a late withdrawal. BUGGER!

My team was awesome aswell and 1 trade left. This is going to kill teams this week. Now ill have to trade Bartel out and have no trade in the granny when other players will be 'injured'.

Is there any chance he will play in RD22?

s**t BLOODY BARTEL.

I had a feeling last night that he wasnt going to play and be a late withdrawal. BUGGER!

My team was awesome aswell and 1 trade left. This is going to kill teams this week. Now ill have to trade Bartel out and have no trade in the granny when other players will be 'injured'.

Is there any chance he will play in RD22?
A chance, most likely he'll be fit by then, but I don't think we'll risk him.

I'm changing my mind every ten minutes - I think I'll now trade Bartel and Kerr for the best two midfielders available (suggestions please?), hold onto Selwood and play Gill for Fevola.

Done and dusted for 2007. What a disaster this finals campaign has been so far. Cashed in a fortnight ago, wanting to upgrade my last 'weak' links and didn't get to due to four injuries this week.

Finished with $273,800 sitting in the bank!

with bartel and kerr out now
which midfielders do i get
i can get whoever i want haha
but i dont know who to take

dal santo
k.cornes
kirk
j.corey
b.harvey
p.burgoyne
carazzo

the question is get two of them or should i go for a player thats not in there
ahh and i just got kerr last week too

What a massive week, half my starting midfield out. First Daniel Kerr, then James McDonald, now Jimmy Bartel. This is ridiculous!

That was 364 points from my team last week. Plus an extra 146 as JB was captain.

I had one trade left and now my midfield looks like
Corey, Haselby, Hodge, Goodwin, Marty Clarke & Daniel Connors. With JB & JM on the bench. So much money sitting on the bench :(

I had money there to upgrade Jared Brennan to Paul Chapman so it went on getting Corey for Kerr.

Looks like I'll have to plan for next year now.

A chance, most likely he'll be fit by then, but I don't think we'll risk him.

I'm changing my mind every ten minutes - I think I'll now trade Bartel and Kerr for the best two midfielders available (suggestions please?), hold onto Selwood and play Gill for Fevola.
Who did you end up getting?

I brought in the two fellers from the Swans. Goodes and Kirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back