Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Held onto Fevola, thought my risk had paid off. Turns out it hasn't.

Could have easily hopped onto Brown but at the time thought he may not perform against the two best defensive teams in Rounds 21 and 22 (which is still a risk).

Who else can I consider? I have Riewoldt, Ablett, Chapman, Johnson, Pavlich and Franklin.

Well Davey and Kennelly are both done for the season :thumbsdown:

Only got one good week out of Davey, considering Waite as his replacment with Fevola out for the year what will his role be at Carlton for the remaining 2 games? I have the money to upgrade even further but would rather use that to use on McLeod, Fisher or Lockyer down back unfortunatly for me Kennelly is still very cheap so it will take a lot of money to upgrade him.

Other option is Kenelley for Walker, Mundy, Johncock then Davey for a big upgrade like, Pav or Ablett?

There's bloody no one here anymore.

I think most must have ran out of trades...

Although I would have thought a few would have returned for the league prelims...

I somehow still have two trades left... and dont need to make any trades this week to have a full 22 playing (unless an injury throughout the week of course). So for me the biggest decision this week is should i hold onto the two trades for the last week... would hate to use them unneccessarily this week only to get a number of injuries over the weekend...

Held onto Fevola, thought my risk had paid off. Turns out it hasn't.

Could have easily hopped onto Brown but at the time thought he may not perform against the two best defensive teams in Rounds 21 and 22 (which is still a risk).

Who else can I consider? I have Riewoldt, Ablett, Chapman, Johnson, Pavlich and Franklin.

Perhaps take a risk on Richo....has Essendon this week with fletch coming of a groin injury so Mal will struggle one on one. Then he plays St Kilda who dont exactly have the best key defenders in the league..

Gilbee and Lockyer. Maybe Lockyer and Sinclair if you opponents have Gilbs or visa versa.

They were the 2 that i was originally thinking. But Gilbee is just back from injury and was scoring ordinary before he was injured, Lockyer is playing the Swans this week (as we know most struggle to get big scores agaisnt them), and Sinclair is playing the Blues (which could mean a big score for him). Does that change your mind at all? Btw my opponent only has Gilbee out of the 3. And i don't care about the players scores the week after, im putting all my eggs in one basket, HAVE to win this week, it's gonna take my absolute best score and heaps of luck to win this week, my chances are slim. So which 2 do you think now?

Gilbee looked in fine touch on the weekend. Died off a little in the second half so match fitness may be an issue. I'd choose him over Lockyer simply because Collingwood play the Swans this week and Sydney have destroyed all my SC players. :mad:

I'll ask again, What do you all think of picking up Jarrod Waite for Davey? Good or bad move?

^ Jarrad Waite is a massive risk. He could play forward or defense, is extremely inconsistent, could play a blinder or do absolutely nothing. As well as that, Fev is out for the year, so Waite could play FullForward (as he has done often when Fev has been out - and done quite well i might add), or he could stay in defence. Its a gamble which could or could not pay off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ Jarrad Waite is a massive risk. He could play forward or defense, is extremely inconsistent, could play a blinder or do absolutely nothing. As well as that, Fev is out for the year, so Waite could play FullForward (as he has done often when Fev has been out - and done quite well i might add), or he could stay in defence. Its a gamble which could or could not pay off

Thanks mate :thumbsu:

It is a gamble and I am only considering because Fev is out.

Unfortunatly there are not many other options around that price. Burton, Aker, Staker, Gehrig, Tarrant, Hall. Still can't decide :eek:

On the AFL website now, Kerr's out for 5 to 6 weeks.

The only slight relief for those of us with trades is that at $546k we have most of the field to trade him for..
Shocking for me. I downgrade two bench players for cash a couple of weeks ago, and have two trades left and stacks of coin to do two upgrades. All gone now, Fevola and Kerr out, have to use both this week (was planning on saving them until next) and can't upgrade other weaknesses.

which combo would you rather have?

kane cornes (or any other gun mid) and monfries

or

chad cornes and rischitelli

before you answer look at monfries' last 2 games

Monfries has been moved onto the ball last 2 weeks, hence his improved scores. If Watson doesn't come back in, then Monfries is a good bet.

Hmmmm, now you have me thinking.

I was leaning towards a Davey for Barry Hall swap now I'm a little interested in Monfries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back