Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First one on the new page yay!
anyways this hansen/thompson for Brown/Taylor issue is giving me major headaches!
If i am to go for Brown i would have to do it this week, to miss his price rise!
Are we all of the consensis that Taylor will play 3 games in the next 6 weeks?

Walsey

What you recon mate
Trade out one of my useless Kangas hansen/thompson
For N.Brown now and say maybe pick up S.Selwood int he backline in round 5 or 6 to cash in?
Or should i wait till next week and pick up Taylor and then cash in for selwood?
Or should i just wiat it out on the two kangas?

Ok in need some thoughts!

1. do i play Tuck over Houli?

2. do i play Rioli over of Gamble

anyone???

Walsey

What you recon mate
Trade out one of my useless Kangas hansen/thompson
For N.Brown now and say maybe pick up S.Selwood int he backline in round 5 or 6 to cash in?
Or should i wait till next week and pick up Taylor and then cash in for selwood?
Or should i just wiat it out on the two kangas?

If you aren't playing any zeros, then it's a waste of a trade. I'm sure you've got more than enough cash cows to keep you occupied. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a bit of guidance here..

Do i give Nicoski another chance to prove himself or do i pick Pfiffer of N J Brown ahead of him?

And also..

Will Tomahawk pull his finger out this week or do Rioli or Hill deserve the call up? (One of which will get played anyway)

Just a random post to get this thread subscribed.

Carry on.
Me too:D

But while i'm at it -

Ok in need some thoughts!

1. do i play Tuck over Houli?

2. do i play Rioli over of Gamble

anyone???
I had the exact same problem Whatever way you go could be a risk but for what it's worth I went with Tuck & Rioli (And it's not because i am a Hawk supporter;)) Although I thought long & hard about Gamble.

1. Trade Hurn out for Taylor and let Ibbotson/Pfeiffer/Taylor play (only 1) and have 330k in the bank for later

2. Trade Hurn out for Josh Hunt. Gonna average 90+ for the year, will make 100k or so. Left with 10k in the

3. Leave Hurn, see if he scores big for this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back