Hi I'm SonofReep

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi I decided to take a step back from my moderating duties and post normally because I was getting teased by heaps of people.
Richmond didn't like me, neither did North Melbourne.

Decided that I would impersonate other people. Am finding that it's getting on their nerves as well.

Quite hypocritical to complain about impersonation and then create your own imposter account.
Don't you think s00z?

Hi SonofReep,
So good to welcome another great poster onto BigFooty,
Please advise if you have any family relations in the AFL, including cousins that are coaches, as we look highly upon that.

Quite hypocritical to complain about impersonation and then create your own imposter account.
Don't you think s00z?
Actually go and ask Chief first instead of accusing me of impersonating anyone. It's about time you learned something instead of being such a tosser

Hi SonofReep,
So good to welcome another great poster onto BigFooty,
Please advise if you have any family relations in the AFL, including cousins that are coaches, as we look highly upon that.
I see you have three posts. All three of your posts are that of a troll therefore welcome to my ignore list as you haven't gotten over some of your childish things. Also you smell of Rohan Tateson who often says that he's related to the coventry brothers. Guess what RoCo you're not. You need to grow up.

Thought you meant me for a second.

Have you ever successfully pranked anyone?Cos your childish fart emails are only funny to the recipients.
There are 30,000 plus downloads of said recordings that show this to be untrue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently I am as "Syd" no longer exists on TLC.

Tell that Sydshit reep he's got 2-weeks, tops to set it back before I inform the FBI, CIA and ACA !!!!
(makes it hard to view a private forum)
Haha! Sorry Syd, but I think you might of somewhat deserved it. I know Reep is probably in some sort of bad mood thinking that he would never cop it sweet on here but he's wrong. He's been exposed and he's now in a better place over on TLC where he should stay.
Syd you are better off on here than over on TLC. I know you love to hang s**t on people but really you are better here all because you can give people s**t about their footy teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back