How crap is our cheer squad during games

Remove this Banner Ad

The title of this thread proves to me some people just love a whinge, carry on lads have better things to do then cut down the faithful that go every week, travel, rain, hail or shine!

The title of this thread proves to me some people just love a whinge, carry on lads have better things to do then cut down the faithful that go every week, travel, rain, hail or shine!
Lots of people do that.

No excuse for being so uninspired? I don't have the idea myself, but soon enough someone is going to shake-up what the cheer squad is/does and we'll all wonder what we've been doing for the last 15 years.

That's not the point of the cheer squad though. I'm also guessing you haven't read the thread.

The dogs cheer squad is by far the best the dogs game this year is the only time I've noticed or been annoyed by an opposition cheer squad. Not in a bad way, just chanting together and stuff, particularly when our guys were shooting for goal. We need more of that.
Yeah a few years ago the Dogs dissolved their cheer squad and took control over it. Wanted it more inclusive family friendly and organised, seems they did a good job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back