How Long Until we're the Most Feared Club in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plenty of faith, but I don't care about being or want to be the most feared team. All I want is no.17.

If you mean how long till we challenge for a flag again, I think 7-10 years. We don't have the cattle now, and in 2-3 years the expansion clubs will start flexing in a big way.

Hope I'm wrong though.
Don't worry you are wrong...
We do have the cattle now, thank god. This side just needs to settle now that respective forwards and backs have been resolved. With Gleeson and Jackson etc, it no longer matters that Melksham and Howlett don't look like making the grade.

Before we can contemplate being the most feared team in the AFL we need to tick off the below items
  1. Win a final
  2. Finish top 4
  3. Make a prelim
  4. Make a GF
  5. Win a GF
  6. Make finals consistently, top 6 is mandatory
Until then this thread will be quoted in any "Delusional Pearlers" equivalent thread on opposition boards and the Bay.

The last couple of years have been tough. We've grown mentally. Stood by our club. Unwavering support for our heroes in the face of adversity.

This is what greatness is made of.

We've been battered from pillar to post and they STILL can't keep us out of the finals.

And soon enough we'll have this whole ASADA saga done and dusted, meaning we'll have a new freedom to the play tough, relentless football of a mentally superior side.

It might take another year, but this group has been through an amazing, unique situation. Soon it will be time to reach our destiny. The BEST in the AFL. And NOBODY can come close to us when we are at our best.

How long will it take for us to become the most FEARED club in the AFL once again? :thumbsu:
Well the team is doing a pretty good job of terrifying it's own supporters at any rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back