How to unsubscribe from all tipping competitions?

Unsubscribing is desirable

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever since I signed up to do tipping last year (which I didn't want anything to do with after round 1), I have been bombarded with notifications regarding AFL tipping every round, and even stuff to do with cricket (potentially).

There was never any way to unsubscribe from the tipping competition last year. I looked everywhere.

Ever since I signed up to do tipping last year (which I didn't want anything to do with after round 1), I have been bombarded with notifications regarding AFL tipping every round, and even stuff to do with cricket (potentially).

There was never any way to unsubscribe from the tipping competition last year. I looked everywhere.
Which comps are you in?

In that case you can ask me and I will do it manually, or you can ask the person running that comp - they can remove you themselves.

I had thought there was a "Leave comp" option but I can't find one either.

spam.PNG spam2.PNG

Those among other ones.

I don't want any notifications about anything tipping related if possible.

It's just spam to me.

Thanks!

View attachment 1630754

2 new pieces of incessant spam so far today...
So you have one that indicates you're in a tipping comp.

To remove that, let me know what comps show up when you go here:

I can close off old comps properly and remove you from any current comps.

The others are alerts from me to let everyone know about three of our games for the season.

To stop those - and I've put these instructions in various threads - first go to your preferences page:

Then look for the option Receive tipping communications?

Select No for that option.

So you have one that indicates you're in a tipping comp.

To remove that, let me know what comps show up when you go here:

I can close off old comps properly and remove you from any current comps.

The others are alerts from me to let everyone know about three of our games for the season.

To stop those - and I've put these instructions in various threads - first go to your preferences page:

Then look for the option Receive tipping communications?

Select No for that option.
Ok, thanks.

I am guessing I just stupidly missed that opt out option, and all the problems would have been solved without bothering you.

Now that I think the notification problem has been solved I am happy to stay in the tipping for now, haha.

Thanks

Ok, thanks.

I am guessing I just stupidly missed that opt out option, and all the problems would have been solved without bothering you.

Now that I think the notification problem has been solved I am happy to stay in the tipping for now, haha.

Thanks
OK remember to tip before tomorrow.

Back