Poll option to prevent people from voting their own team

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lots of polls are runied because many supporters, myself included, are guilty of having voted their own team or player due to bias. It would be good if an optional setting could be enabled by the creator of the poll which could stop people from voting in the team they go for.

Lots of polls are runied because many supporters, myself included, are guilty of having voted their own team or player due to bias. It would be good if an optional setting could be enabled by the creator of the poll which could stop people from voting in the team they go for.
There is no option to filter by that. Might be a nice to have.

Hi Chief, I have a question regarding the polls, why can't the responses be edited after you posted them?...I ask this because of a few typo errors I've done and i tried to correct them but it can't be done, i think only a mod can do it.

Hi Chief, I have a question regarding the polls, why can't the responses be edited after you posted them?...I ask this because of a few typo errors I've done and i tried to correct them but it can't be done, i think only a mod can do it.
I assume it is to stop you meddling with the options after people vote :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back