How/Why Did You Choose Your Profile Name/Pic?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty Bird as I support the Atlanta Falcons and that's a touchdown celebration they created.
Avatar - Liked the irony of having a Non-Falcons player do it.

Thomas is my name, 9 for Shane Crawford.

Avatar: Football/Aussie Rules aside, Golf is my favourite sport. Always loved Jason Day's swing.

I don't have time to be a mod, and I am pretty sure I'd be a pretty unpopular one if I was given the role.

Pretty common knowledge a handful of posters around here do not like me.

You average 21 posts per day, of course you'd have time.

My opinions of you as a poster aside, I'd personally back you for moderatorship.

Thomas is my name, 9 for Shane Crawford.

Avatar: Football/Aussie Rules aside, Golf is my favourite sport. Always loved Jason Day's swing.

You average 21 posts per day, of course you'd have time.

My opinions of you as a poster aside, I'd personally back you for moderatorship.
Mainly weekends though and weeknights.

Don't go on BF during the day anymore barring lunch break for a bit due to work.

Haha, there wouldn't be many others who would ;)

Hatchy1992 - Because Hatchy has been my nickname for as long as I can remember and I was born in 1992. Answers itself really.

The avatar represents a wolf - Geelong Wolves - the greatest side the SFA has ever seen.

A combination of my two favourite Crows... very creative. Made it when I was 14 and I'd really like to change it. Avatar is from this quote from Phil Walsh in regards to the Crows and how he could see something special in our team despite frustrations. "And I looked at that painting Sunflowers. And for a bogan from Hamilton like myself, I could actually see beauty in that frustration".

Mine was a nickname in high school. My first 3 initials are J A T.
My initials are Jnr.
Parents wanted to call me Junior but thought that was mean. So they settled for ensuring my initials were the abbreviation of Junior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back