How will this setup the Derby?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the focus on the Derby externally from the club this week will be minimal i reckon, the media will be on the Tassie debarcle for most of the week especially if the club does take legal action. To be honest thats probaly a good thing considering that we seem to struggle when theres a big build up to the game.
If i was Connolly, Harvey, Shaw etc would be using this to motivate from now on ,especially when we are leading games at 3 quarter time. To be honest we should'nt have let St Kilda get as close as they did.

I think Smokey on PR said it best, this will bring the club together like never before. They will all believe the whole world is against them and it could be a blessing in disguise.

Rest assured the boys will come out breathing fire next sat.

ahhh i think the eagles will continue their winning streak and thrash freo by bout 9 or so goals!

It wont matter if the Umpires dont hear the final siren next week the game will be well and truly over before then.

Big Man said:
Definately going to be cracker
Only a 10-15 min burst from either side will determine the result in this match.

P.S Juddy for R.G medal

juddy will be held by dodd....mark my word....

Cox has a bruised heel. So the story goes. Having had one myself all the physio and ultrasound in the world wont fix it under 10 days.

I reckon he'll play next week but if he has pain killing injections look out for more damage.

Kiss goodbye any thoughts of a brownlow.

dugrene said:
Cox has a bruised heel. So the story goes. Having had one myself all the physio and ultrasound in the world wont fix it under 10 days.

I reckon he'll play next week but if he has pain killing injections look out for more damage.

Judd had a hairline fracture in his wrist the year he won the Brownlow. A bruised heel will not stop Cox from playing next week let alone winning the Brownlow. But you can still dream I suppose.

One thing for sure...Beau Waters won't be there.

Farmer on report also....

I think the draw this week should galvanise the club from supporters through to staff & the players....

imright said:
Judd had a hairline fracture in his wrist the year he won the Brownlow. A bruised heel will not stop Cox from playing next week let alone winning the Brownlow. But you can still dream I suppose.

IMRIGHT you are :D:D:D:Ding wrong. If your club exists to produce brownlow medalists and you are actually concerned about it the you have a serious problem. Honestly I could not care if we don't win a brownlow - get a grip you will need Cox more than anyone if you are going to get anywhere near a premiership this year idiot.

docker_johnno said:
IMRIGHT you are :D:D:D:Ding wrong. If your club exists to produce brownlow medalists and you are actually concerned about it the you have a serious problem. Honestly I could not care if we don't win a brownlow - get a grip you will need Cox more than anyone if you are going to get anywhere near a premiership this year idiot.

I suppose Fremantle would know all about getting near an AFL premiership? Whos the idiot now?
You should choose your words more carefully lest you reveal your true ignorance.

If you followed the post, the previous poster had mentioned that because of a bruised heel Cox could "kiss goodbye any thoughts of a brownlow". So as you can see it was a Freo supporter that mentioned Brownlow. I simply gave an example of a Brownlow winner that had a more serious injury.

I'm sure that if your club produced a Brownlow medallist it would mean something to the supporters and the club. After all the Freo trophy cabinet is looking mighty empty, except for that wooden spoon of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kanabar said:
juddy will be held by dodd....mark my word....

Noted and ignored :)
Dodd will play on another potential match winner.......................Andrew Embley
We got em all over the ground you know!

Big Man said:
Noted and ignored :)
Dodd will play on another potential match winner.......................Andrew Embley
We got em all over the ground you know!

i have a feeling dodd will handle the most dangerous being Judd and then crowley will handle no 2 most dangerous Kerr or cousins and cook will handle no3 embley which might be a win for you hard to see us closing all of ur top notch midfielders down but as long as we shut down 2 of them it will go a long way

Need pace pace pace if we are a chance.

Don't know what Hasleby's progress is but we can't have him, Bell, J. Carr, M. Carr, Cook and McManus all running around in the midfield... we will get absolutely slaughtered.

Is McManus injured?? I heard he did his leg.

to be honest id rather have walker back this week. tell him to tag judd and ask someone to always stand infront of judd also.

dugrene said:

Not much has changed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back