Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Huskii

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
It may or may not rain depending on which poster you believe.

We have played ordinary in the rain but not as ordinary as those campaigners up the road.

They lost their soul.

We have the fountain of youth plus Mundy..

Let's enjoy seeing Freo win and keep in touch with the top 4

No one melting about our lack of talls available?

That's OK when we start flour-bombing it to Schulz vs Hurn and Barrass we won't be laughing so hard!

Sorry I've been to 4 home losses this year and my shrink said it was good to do this.
Acres will send them so high, the sherrins will come down frozen and break some west coast fingers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rain setting in.
We’ve had some experience in the wet, time to win one. Don’t care how, just get the points lads.

West coast have awful skills in the dry, wet will expose them and make our defense easier.

Freo by 23

Will be a slippery scrap. I can see the Bin Chickens keeping it close until half time before we kick away. Then they'll kick a few junk time goals to salvage another "brave loss" because we still lack the killer instinct.

Nah, win by a lot. Us fans deserve to kick back after quarter time without a care in the world.

I want to see Freo go to town on the Eagles so rough that the coach's seat feels uncomfortable.

But I will settle for a win. We win and we get another game at Optus.

Nah, win by a lot. Us fans deserve to kick back after quarter time without a care in the world.

We could be 10 goals up at quarter time and I'd still back the team to somehow give us a few nervous moments.

4 points to confirm a home final/keep top 4 alive is all I want, pls and thank u Freo :purpleheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back