Review Freo storm home against North

Remove this Banner Ad

They’ve stopped doing it for whatever reason. Used to also live tweet the transcript from pressers during the week but scrapped it.

You can watch the presser on YouTube and go show transcript to get the text.
Yeah, it's disappointing. I find I take it in much more from the written form and can read the transcript in half the time it takes to listen to it. Was thinking that the running transcript on YouTube wouldn't be any chop, but I can see now that you can just pause the vid and the scroll through the transcript to the end, so cheers.

Are the slow starts deliberate and planned to build into the game?? Other teams are going 100% early trying to get a lead and ride it out and we're pacing different and backing ourselves over 4 quarters? Unlikely and risky strategy but they don't seem too worried about it or doing much to change the starts sooo....
I think they are more about management

No transcription of the presser up on the club site again. I guess, the media team aren't planning to doit anymore.

Can anyone direct me to an online tool for transcribing audio straight from an embedded video?
Email the club like I have.

I think it's a joke they're not doing it anymore, I prefer to read the transcript than watch the vid.

I will say this....

I spent the 1st half at my local pub the carlisle tavern... hence I posted a lot on Game day in the 1st half via wifi.

I decided to head to the Bartley Tavern in the 2nd half. Partly because my mother wanted to play pokies there. lol

i think switching pubs to watch the freo game at half time might of been coincidental. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back