Autopsy Freo Lose To North at Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t attack each other ploz, we are all in the same boat and report the trolls.

To help promote nice and friendly discussion I’ve pinpointed where it’s going wrong:
- Everywhere

Cary Grant Drinking GIF by The Good Films

the problem isn't the forward line. when they get occasions of genuinely good ball movement they kick a score.

the problem is the midfield. their ball movement, they are small and they are vanilla. teams target brayshaw to the degree they do for a reason.

Expectation: Poor skills, poor decision making, kicking to opposition, awful coaching, no heart.

Likely Reality: ******* GREEN MAGGOTS SCREWED US OVER, ******* UMPIRES

Please don't disappoint me.

Clark chipping it to Ryan with 13 seconds left when he is perfectly capable of kicking it 55m to the goal square is unbelievably stupid.

JL is the modern day Justin Leppitsch, poor senior coach, really good assistant coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're going to hear a lot about those last few seconds. I don't know what the rule book says but intuitively it feels like you should have been given a free kick.

Absolutely clueless stuff from everyone. We got what we deserved from the game which is nothing. Horrible skills. Horrible gameplan. Horrible softness from so many overhyped players. A clueless effort.

Pathetic, season is over after two games. I'm dreading the derby next week.

Just some really obvious points:

Jackson - it's the disaster we all feared, we've over paid for someone who doesn't fit our team and plays the same role as Darcy. Disaster list management. He's also clearly not a forward.

Midfield - with no Munday it has no poise or connection. Painfully one paced.

Tabs - please move on from him, costs us at least a goal a game every week. I think his movement is terrible.

Forwards - what's going on there we are so bad, the movement is non existent.

Defence. - we have given these guys an easy pass, bloody norf were cutting us to pieces, north.

Team choice - the conservative team picking is destroying our chances of the future. Why is Johnson not playing, what is Hughes doing in the team.

- We got our pants absolutely pulled down in the middle, lost just about every centre clearance bar the last few…where is this supposed vaunted midfield that is the future of the club??

- How do we have 2 ruckmen that can’t hold a mark to save their lives??

- On the plus side, God I love Sonny..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back