Review Win’s a win: Freo in a grind over the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Death by a thousand cuts! It took a Banfield goal again to right the ship.
Is there anything he can't do???

It was an ugly win but I'll take one of those over an honourable loss any day.

We're 3-0 right now which I don't think anyone would have had on their bingo card, yet you'll find people will look for reasons to complain, we're 2nd on the ladder and have a big percentage boost from this game. We're doing just fine, next week will be a challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited to watch the all the goals video this week in the form of a YouTube short
Imma just watch Banfield's goal.

The game Young needed after a quiet start to the season. Easily out best mid tonight

Pearce again, captain fantastic, best defender in the comp this season

Tabs is playing his role well

One of those games you don't really watch again, but you bank the points and move on. We were easily the better team after quarter time

It’s a win at there’s not much more to be said than that. Pearce, Ryan and young the best.
Skills by both sides were atrocious. Big improvement needed to trouble Carlton or port but 3-0 feels good.

Freddy, Clarke and Moose outstanding. Great spread of player input this one.

End the season now please. We have a home final baby!!

Edit: No, keep it going, more Freo dominance this season week in/week out = more endorphins and happy feelings in my life this year.

Yes, gritty game but it happens. Take the win, fix it and get better.

2024-03-29 21_38_12-AFL Season Ladder - AFL.com.au - Brave.jpg

Last edited:
It wasnt as bad as people think.

We should've won that by at least 10 goals.

I was very encouraged by that to be honest. So much improvement and we smacked the Crows. Absolutely smacked them.
We missed 5 sitters it should have been a 10 goal win but it happens.

We are back and I am convinced of that.

If we scrape a win during our 2 week stay in Adelaide it really does set us up for a tilt at the Top 4 imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back