How will this setup the Derby?

Remove this Banner Ad

theorangeapple said:
He doesnt have a bruised heel. He has a problem in the arch of his foot. A problem he carried all last year and all of this year.

Whatever he has, when he took himself off last week I expected (from the look on his face) it is no short term injury. On 9 news tonight when he and benny were filmed walking from the oval he held up pretty good. At the end of the clip when he stepped off the grass and onto the concrete there was a noticable balance and posture change.

If he plays tomorrow he will jepordising a good portion of the rest of the season.

dugrene said:
Cox has a bruised heel. So the story goes. Having had one myself all the physio and ultrasound in the world wont fix it under 10 days.

I reckon he'll play next week but if he has pain killing injections look out for more damage.

Kiss goodbye any thoughts of a brownlow.

Winning the Brownlow is such a huge concern for the footy club....You Idiot!!!

dugrene said:
Whatever he has, when he took himself off last week I expected (from the look on his face) it is no short term injury. On 9 news tonight when he and benny were filmed walking from the oval he held up pretty good. At the end of the clip when he stepped off the grass and onto the concrete there was a noticable balance and posture change.

If he plays tomorrow he will jepordising a good portion of the rest of the season.

I can only repeat what I said before, he has been carrying this injury for over a year. He won AA seleciton with it. It may have inflamed alittle last week but it will settle down soon enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back