Hyundai A-League 2015/16: Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What a ******* win to the Victory!
On the train home - can anyone tell me if the first goal was an own goal or not (on target before Retre deflectiom).

Put $20 on Barbourouses to score the first which will be a win if the first was an O.G (first goalscorer bets go to the next goal if an O G is scored ).

Last edited by a moderator:

What a ******* win to the Victory!
On the train home - can anyone tell me if the first goal was an own goal or not (on target before Retre deflectiom).

Put $20 on Barbourouses to score the first which will be a win if the first was an O.G (first goalscorer bets go to the next goal if an O G is scored ).
It wasn't on target from the replay. Shouldn't be credited to Khalfallah imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scanned my ticket and the TAB reckon Khalfallah scored the first but said they will pay out if it is changed post match.
It should be changed but not sure it will be or not. Same with Bonevacia last week when his shot was going wide but a big deflection allowed it to go in. Exact same as Khalfallah's tonight but he was given the goal. Makes no sense.

I know the defences in the A-League can leave a little to be desired. I know the same can be said for the finishing sometimes.

But you can't tell me that this league is any less entertaining than most of the European leagues that we see. I could've done without the fat prick in front of me who was so huge I could barely see over him (and I'm 6 foot), and who stood up Every. Single. Time. the ball went near the 18 yard box.

But other than that, was a pretty damn entertaining game to be at!

For those watching on tv - I'm right in thinking that the second goal also went between Vukovic's legs, yeah?

I know the defences in the A-League can leave a little to be desired. I know the same can be said for the finishing sometimes.

But you can't tell me that this league is any less entertaining than most of the European leagues that we see. I could've done without the fat prick in front of me who was so huge I could barely see over him (and I'm 6 foot), and who stood up Every. Single. Time. the ball went near the 18 yard box.

But other than that, was a pretty damn entertaining game to be at!

For those watching on tv - I'm right in thinking that the second goal also went between Vukovic's legs, yeah?

Went under his arm. Got a touch but the shot was to powerful.

I don't blame him for that goal but the first he had to come out and collected it instead he hesitated and Fonarali got a shot between his legs.
Not the best game for Vuka but it happens, he'll bounce back.

Went under his arm. Got a touch but the shot was to powerful.

I don't blame him for that goal but the first he had to come out and collected it instead he hesitated and Fonarali got a shot between his legs.
Not the best game for Vuka but it happens, he'll bounce back.

Only took us one game to turn him into a typical Victory Keeper :cry:

Dominated for 70 minutes then went to sleep and allowed Mooy to dictate the game. Woke up again late when we realised we need to win.

Heart missing a few but so were we.

Only took us one game to turn him into a typical Victory Keeper :cry:

Dominated for 70 minutes then went to sleep and allowed Mooy to dictate the game. Woke up again late when we realised we need to win.

Heart missing a few but so were we.

Haha what's a MV season with out turning on our Keepers!! It's like a tradition.

Eugene goes alright...... thanks for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The A-League twitter and website still say it's Khalfallah's goal. Mind-boggling. It was the EXACT same scenario as Bonevacia's goal last week yet he wasn't given the goal. I don't understand how you can give one but not the other. It's ridiculous.

The A-League twitter and website still say it's Khalfallah's goal. Mind-boggling. It was the EXACT same scenario as Bonevacia's goal last week yet he wasn't given the goal. I don't understand how you can give one but not the other. It's ridiculous.

Fox Sports gave it as an own goal on their graphics initially

It's my online account so I'm not exactly sure how you go about with that :confused:

Get stuck in them on the TAB facebook page. The world game & foxsports both listed it as an own goal. They're replying to me and seeing "what they can do about it". Send them a private message on Facebook and complain mate they should pay out!!

Birra needed 40 stitches and lost 4 teeth in his clash with Smeltz. Still hoping to be fit for the Victory match. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back